Chapter 22: Promise Rings

this chapter gets a lil naughty (;

      I looked at Jin confusingly. He looked so excited as he was dragging me into this huge shopping mall. "What's with you today?" I asked in a rush but he ignored me.

"You even took me here on my noon break, why? You don't usually do that. Is the Mario store having a huge promotion? Are you going to buy Mario plushies with my money again? I'm already broke, by the way." I attacked him with questions.

He shook his head as he kept dragging me to god knows where. "Nope."

"Then where?"

"Here."

We stopped infront of a jewelry shop and I became even more confused. "What?"

He pulled me into the shop and the workers greeted me politely. "Uh Jin.. I think we entered the wrong shop."

"No we're not."

He stood infront of a counter full of rings and analysed them carefully. I stared at him and tried to figure out why he suddenly brought me here today.

"Ah~" I snapped my fingers. Jin looked at me. I looked at him back in swag. "Yah, if you're going to marry me atleast propose to me first. What's with this lame tactic? Very no fun."

"I'm not going to marry you, dumbo." he laughed. "Not yet. But soon."

My heart fluttered when he said that.

"We're going to buy our promise rings." he stated.

Promise rings?

"Excuse me," Jin called out. A worker stood opposite us and smiled.

"Yes?" he replied. Jeon Jungkook was his name. Didn't he sound familiar?

"Can you show us where the couple rings are?"

"Oh, they're here." he walked towards the next counter and we followed. "Feel free to choose."

Jin took my hand and kissed my knuckles, and used his other arm to grab me by my waist, pulling me closer to him.

damn, my heart can explode anytime soon

"Perhaps, are the both of you getting married?" he questioned politely.

I could feel the adrenaline rushing through my body like wildfire.

"Ah, no," Jin laughed. "I just wanted to buy rings for us. Do you have anything to recommend?"

"Ah, yes!" he exclaimed. He took out a pair of plain silver rings out and placed them onto the counter. "This is hot in the trend nowadays. It may look simple but, you can carve anything you want on this ring."

"Daebak," I whispered. "Can we get that, Jin?" I asked.

He smiled and looked at me, kissing my forehead. "Sure."

Jungkook who got the signal brought us to another counter which was specially made for carving rings.

"Please sit down," he ordered.  "What would you like to carve onto each other's rings? Initials? Symbols? Anything? We'll finish it in no time."

"What do you want to carve?" Jin asked me.

"Remember our chicken pizza chant?" I said excitedly. "Why not carve a chicken onto yours, and pizza onto mine?"

"Don't you think that's too complicated to carve?" he asked me back.

"We can do it, sir. We have a professional working with us so it will be no problem." Jeon boy said.