Chapter 32 (END)

FINALE CHAPTER. [PLAY SONG IN THUMBNAIL]

8 YEARS LATER

         We were at some sort of formal event and it was getting late. I left Hyomin at home with my mom taking care of her while Seolhyun and I, we both decided to take a rest and go enjoy ourselves for one night.

"We have to get going now. Thanks Heechul for inviting your noona to your baby shower! Who knew you'd be this rich some day? I'm sure your wife and baby will live a really happy life." I chortled. "I'm serious this time."

"This noona really.." he rolled his eyes. "Anyway thanks for coming too, I'll call you later!"

The both of us were making our way out until I saw Seojun along the way. I grinned ear to ear.

"Seojun!" I laughed.

"Hey babe," he walked towards me and slicked his hair back.

"I thought you're away. When did you come here? I missed you."

"I wanted to give you a surprise, do you know how bad I wanted to show up in front of our door?" he pouted. "Where's my Hyomin? I want to see my daughter!"

"Hyomin's at home, mom's taking care of her." I replied with a smile. "Aren't you coming home with us? Hyomin misses you."

"Seojun promised to stay back with his friends for a little while. He'll come home later." Seolhyun cut off and looked at me. "Let's just go home, Areum."

"Wait—" I groaned.

"Let's go, Chae Areum." she tugged on my arm in hurry and emphasised my full name. She wasn't joking if she started doing that. I looked at her and gulped down my throat.

I turned around one last time, waving my hand. "Bye Seojun, see you!"

We walked out of Heechul's house, with Seolhyun still gripping my arm tight.

I felt weird at her sudden change of attitude when I entered the car.

And when it finally hit me,

I frowned.

***

     "Hyominnie, let's go see appa!" I held her small hand and she excitedly nodded. "Don't run too fast, you'll get hurt,"

"Seojun appa!" she beamed, running towards him. Seojun smiled at us as we walked nearer.

The both of us knelt down. "Hyomin, you wanted to see appa, right?" I smiled softly. "He can't see you often because he's busy,"

"Hi, Appa." she cutely mumbled, hugging him. Seojun reached out his hand to caress her hair.

"Hi, princess." he grinned.

"How was your day, Seojun?" I asked.

"Usual."He looked at me and laughed, shrugging his shoulders. I laughed too.

"I've brought Hyomin with me today, she said she wanted to see you so I did." I mumbled softly. "I told her that you're busy and you have no time to meet her, I feel bad for lying to her, to be honest." I chuckled.