Chapter 16: Jealousy

"Seojun ah, are you okay?!" I yelled as I removed Jin's grip from my arm and rushed to him.

I looked at his face and his face was red, he was shutting his eyes close. I shifted my gaze at Seolhyun and narrowed my eyes at her. "Please get out." I commanded in a low and serious tone.

She crossed her arm and looked at me with narrowed eyes. "What?" she chuckled humorlessly. She then looked at Jin who was a little behind me and smirked.

"Oh, who's this handsome guy here?" She started to twirl her hair and batted her eyelashes, immediately acting all cute and innocent.

"Get. Out. Now." I repeated, emphasizing every word. I pointed my finger at the entrance and she rolled her eyes at me. What a bitchy bitch.

"This," she gritted her teeth. "is not how you treat your customers."

Seolhyun took her bag, flipped her hair as she walked past me, and her friends followed her closely behind too. They went out with angry steps as I heard the entrance was slammed shut.

I felt like slapping each one of them and kicking them right in the ass. I looked at the poor Seojun and removed his drenched coat off him.

"Yah, are you.. okay?" I asked him.

Seojun only nodded as Jimin walked to us and gave some paper towels. "Is he alright?" Jimin asked me.

"Sort of." I answered and I took the paper towels from him. "Thanks."

Minah came right in time, and she was all panicked and worried.

"What happened to him?! Did you spill the drinks on him again?!" Minah asked. I shook my head quickly and told her everything while I undone the first and second button of Seojun's shirt.

"Aish, that stupid brat." Minah cursed under her breath after listening to my explanation. She then helped me to take care of Seojun and she paused when she looked at his upper chest.

"Areum.." Minah called.

"Hm?" I answered. She gestured her hand to his chest and I looked nearer. His skin was slightly red.

"His skin is burnt." Minah said. "Take him to the hospital now,"

"But I don't know how to drive you idiot!" I replied.

"I didn't tell you to drive. I will." she looked over to Jimin, "Jimin! Help me get Seojun into my car."

Jimin nodded and I helped Seojun to stand up. We went out and got Seojun inside the car.

"Watch the cafe. We'll be going!" I bade to Jimin as me and Minah drove off to the hospital before anything gets even worse. "Bye!"

***

Minah and I went out of the hospital building after 2 hours. Seojun was admitted to the hospital and would be discharged tomorrow since the doctor needed him to rest.

We got into Minah's car and buckled our seatbelts. She started to pull of to the driveway and I inhaled a deep breath.

"The air inside was so stuffy." I complained. "I pity Seojun though, why would he protect me like that? He's just risking his health for nothing."

"Does that mean he likes you?" Minah asked, smiling slyly. "First, he brought you to dinner. Now, this? C'mon, it's too obvious!" she chuckled.

"Ey, no way." I slapped her arm lightly. "He must have known that I already have a boyfriend......."

Boyfriend?