Chapter 21: Snakes

"Areum.." Seojun cried. "Areum, I miss you to death." I stood firm in front of him and he immediately brought me into a longing, tight hug. He rested his head on the crook of my neck and sobbed his heart out.

A sudden stream of tear rolled down my cheek. I didn't know why, but when I looked into his teary eyes it hurt so much. My heart hurt so much, it felt like it was ripped apart.

"I love you Areum." he pulled away and grabbed both my shoulders. "And it'll never fade at all. Not now, not soon. Never."

He kissed my forehead and mumbled sweet nothings. All I could do was just stand there, not knowing how to react although my heart felt the same way. That I longed for him, and that I loved him too.

"I miss you. I miss the scent of you, your voice, the way you laugh and the way you react when I did something that make you blush. I miss every little piece of you. I miss the time we shared together. Those times when I woke up every morning just to see you by my side, those times when you'd always make coffee for me every morning. I miss our cuddles, our little dates and how we'd find time just to see each other despite our busy schedule. I just—ugh, I just miss you!" he cried frustratingly.

I have never experienced any of that with him, but somehow, somewhere deep inside my heart, it hurt. I could hear a little voice in my heart saying, 'I miss those too. I miss you too. And I mostly, love you too.'

"You'll.. come back to me right?" he forced a smile and looked deep into my eyes. "I couldn't take this any longer, I can't stand you looking at me like you don't know me at all. I hate the stare that you give me; that stare that you give me.. is that kind of stare that you only give to someone you're not close with. Don't you give me that stare anymore, I hate it."

"I-I.."

Seojun suddenly froze, and that was when I realised the time had stopped. I looked around and blinked my eyes in confusion. What even..

"It's almost time." I heard a woman's voice echoing like last time, but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Areum! Areum!" I felt my arm being pinched and my face was wet. I fluttered my eyes open and sat up, looking at Jin who seemed concerned. "Are you alright? Why are you crying, baby?" he brushed his thumb across my cheek to wipe the tears away.

"It's just a.. bad dream." I replied, biting my lip. "It's nothing. What time is it?"

"It's 8 in the morning." he replied, still looking concerned although I told him that I was alright. "Are you sure you're okay?"

I nodded at him and smiled at how he cared for me so much.

I suddenly smelt something burning, and Jin quickly stood up, alarmed.

"Oh man holy shit," he cursed.
He ran out of my bedroom in his apron and spit out some other profanities along the way.

"For fuck's sake man why does this always happen to me!" I heard him curse from outside and I laughed loudly.

My laugh soon faded and my thought went back to what that woman had said in my dream. It's almost time.. what time? Time for me to die? Is God going to yeet my soul out of this world?

I groaned, frustrated at how there were so many questions left unanswered.

***

"God damn it Jimin," I glared at him. "How many times have I told you not to bring Yoongi into the staff room? What are you guys even doing in there?" I questioned.

"I just played with his snake and he played with mine. We had fun."

I squinted my eyes in confusion, "You brought a snake into the cafe, isn't that dangerous? Oh—wait what?!" I widened my eyes when I finally understood what he was saying.

"And our snakes vomit liquids too because we played for so long and they became tired." he said in a monotonous tone.

"What the actual fuck," I cursed. "How can you say that in such a chill way?"

He just shrugged off his shoulder and I sighed. "But for real though, you shouldn't bring him into the staff room if you don't want to get fired by our boss. You yourself know how strict she is."

"I don't care, as long as we don't get caught then it's fine."

The cafe door opened, revealing Yoongi. He didn't even bother to look at anyone and went straight into the staff room, not forgetting to wink at Jimin too.

I could see Yoongi's bulge growing as he went into the room. That fucking sex deprived boy.

"Oops, I got to go Areum. I'll be back real quick." Jimin said to me, handing over a plate and a dry towel. "Give me 5 minutes, while I deal with some serious business." he left and entered the staff room, too.

I definitely do not want to know what they're doing in there.

-----

I live for Yoongay and JimsJams. #yoonmin4lyf

also please read my newly published book entitled News starring our golden maknae jeon jungkook

¯\_()_/¯ it'll be a sad story about a gir and a depressed boy so if y'all into those depressing shiz then feel free to read! (lowkey shameless self promoting)

WINGS KILLED ME BTW AHHH PI DDAM NUNMUL!!!11! and i luv dem solo tracks especially tae's stigma (can we just talk abOUT THOSE HIGH NOTES THOUGH)

im going to double update too since this story is dangerously coming to an end

QOTD: WHAT IS THE DREAM SUPPOSED TO MEAAAN DUN DUN DUN

vote,comment,share

saranghae xx