Chapter 29: You Again

"Come on guys, let's go!" I told my 8 other juniors and we hopped into the van. I sat in the passenger seat while the others sat at the back.

"I'm so excited, sunbae!"  Hyeri exclaimed from behind.

"Uh, yeah.. me too, Hyeri." I replied hesitantly.

I didn't want to see him any longer. It would hurt more to see his face, but I had no other choice but to do my work as a stylist.

I took a deep breath, praying to God that nothing wrong would happen today.

***

"Heechul, you said that you wanted to assist Yoongi so I'm assigning you to him, alright?"

"Yeah!" he yelled, throwing his fist in the air in excitement. "You're the best, noona!"

"And Hyeri, I'm assigning you to Taehyung." I ordered and she just nodded before excusing herself.

[a/n: lowkey promoting short hair fjdnd you can imagine this hyeri like the one in that book shOUTOUT TO catallenia ok bye]

"Minah, why don't you take Hoseok?" I told her and she didn't complain.

"Yeo In, you can assist Jin, okay?"

"Okay."

"And lastly Yiseul, you're assigned to Jimin. I'll take Namjoon. The others, you can go to their dressing room and pick out their clothes."

"Arraseo, Areum sunbaenim!" they stated in unison and bowed, then they all parted ways to their assigned jobs.

I entered the stylist room where all the 7 boys were seated in front of the vanities. I made my way to Namjoon and bowed to the other members while my eyes were looking down on the ground because I didn't want to make an eye contact with anyone, particularly him.

"Good day, sunbae." I looked at Namjoon through the mirror and he shot a smile.

"You too. You can just call me Namjoon."

"A-alright." a faint smile formed on my lips and I started putting on makeup on his face.

"Yah yah that hurts!" a voice yelled.

"What was that?" I blurted to myself and my eyes searched around the room. It was Yoongi and Heechul arguing over something.

"Oh my god this can't be right," I muttered and excused myself from Namjoon as another stylist replaced me.

"Excuse me, what's going on here?" I asked, trying to sound as calm as possible. When Heechul saw me, my eyes threw daggers at him and he trembled in fear.

"This guy can't do his job right!" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows and pouted before looking back to the mirror in front of him.

"What happened, Heechul?" I whispered to him and he bit his lower lip.

"I couldn't put on his contact lenses properly and my hands were shaking so much because I just can't believe I'm so close to him," he whined.

"It's okay, I'll do it." I sighed and he excused himself.

"Hi, Yoongi sunbaenim. Sorry for what happened earlier. I'll just do it for you."