Chapter 14: Dinner

I was fumbling with my phone for quite awhile now, thinking about what I should reply Jin because of this message of his.

my man: are you free tonight? if yes can you come over?

I made my decision to have dinner with Seojun because he kept texting me non-stop about it since two hours ago. It would be cruel for me to not go with him, because he sounded really excited about it.

I let my brown wavy hair free and wore a simple outfit; a grey knitted sweatshirt, a pair of black leggings and a black sling bag.

Most of them are black. Black like my soul.

time check; 6:30pm

Should I lie to Jin about me going to dinner with Seojun? Or should I be honest to him? If I tell him the truth, would he be mad at me because I went out with another guy?

my lady: im a lil busy tonight. sorry jin xx

I inhaled a deep breath and looked at my message. Atleast I didn't lie about that one.

my man: where are you going?

my lady: dinner with some friends. hehe  ° ͜ʖ ͡°)

my man: yah dont lie. you don't have any friends except for me, jimin and minah.

my lady: thats rude

my lady: and i have other friends too ok

my lady: bye

I laughed and walked out of my bedroom since I heard a knock at my door. I made my way to the door and swung it open.

"Hey."

"Hey Seojun." I smiled.

He was wearing a black sweatshirt, and a pair of grey jeans, also not forgetting to top it off with a pair of black converse.

Not gonna lie, but our outfits really complimented each other.

"Are you ready? Let's go." he said.

I wore my black wedges and went out with him. It was really awkward when we were alone in the elevator. The only sound that could be heard was the sound of the elevator going down.

"You look really nice." he said, breaking the silence.

"Uh, thanks, you too."

Then the silence haunted us again.

The elevator was going down so ever slowly. There weren't even anyone stopping the elevator too yet it felt like we've been in there for like a decade.