Always Remember...9

Start from the beginning

"That's the whole point." India said before running out the room. "I'll see you guys there!" she yelled from over her shoulder.

"Thanks!" Your a big help!" I yelled after her before turning back to Nathan. "Ok which one?" Autumn asked him holding it in front of her.

"You'll look good in anything cupcake, believe me." he said. Autumn just shook her head and looked straight at him.

"Thanks you helped a lot just like India. I guess I'll just wear the red one." Autumn said before shooing Nathan out her room so she could change.

When she came down stair, she came down looking like a model that just stepped out a magazine.

All Nathan could do was to just stopped and starred at her. He couldn't find one word to describe what he was looking at. She was perfect in all ways imaginable.

"So, how do I look?" Autumn said turning around in a circle so that Nathan could see her whole body.

She was wearing the bright red dress that hugged her curves perfectly. The bottom of her dress stopped at mid-thigh length and her boobs filled the top part of her dress perfectly. The dress was tight on her but a good kind of tight, there was one strap that crossed over her right shoulder. She was wearing very little makeup. Only mascara, liner and a thin layer of pink lip-gloss. Her long chocolate hair was in wild natural curls flowing down her back. Then jet black pumps she was wearing made her a inch taller, but not as tall as Nathan. He was still four inches taller then her.

"You look amazing cupcake." Nathan said before walking over to her and wrapping his arms around her.

She looked up at him with a shy smile on her face and got lost in his warm hazel eyes. He didn't move away he didn't pull her in any closer he just held her there.

He just wanted to lean down and kiss her soft, smooth pink lips. He wanted to get high off her love and scent. Nathan really could care less about the fact she had a boyfriend. He was her mate and she would end up with him anyways.

Autumn wanted him to move down and kiss her, but she had a boyfriend. She still liked Nathan way more than a friend. She like Nathan more than she liked Cameron. She wanted to kiss him at that moment more than ever.

Nathan didn't realize what he was doing. His hand found the back of her dress and slowly pulled down the zipper. All Nathan wanted to do was to rip off her dress and carry her up stairs, closing the door shut behind them. He wanted to feel every part of her body that he longed to touch , to feel, to taste, to see. He was so caught up in the moment he didn't noticed when Autumn started to push him away.

"Nathan your hurting me." she said as she tried unwrapping his arms from around her waist.

Nathan quickly let go and stepped back. "I'm so sorry, cupcake." he said as she straighten her dress and zipped it back up.

"It's ok, you didn't mean to. Let's just get to homecoming." she said as they went outside to Nathan's car. He was just weak at the moment.

Nathan climbed into the drivers seat and started the engine and drove to the school. Most of the ride was silent, they were thinking about what just happened back at the house.

Autumn was thinking about how badly she wanted Nathan to kiss her. And what she would do just to get another chance like that in her entire life time.

Nathan was thinking about how he should of kissed her and carried on from there. He should of told her right there that they were mates, but couldn't. He promised himself to tell her when they were a little older. But every time he saw her with another guy, it was like a knife aiming straight at his heart.

Always RememberOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara