Chapter 20 - Vida's Missing?

*Liam's POV*

I was going to tell her the reason and suddenly my phone rings. It's Ric.

I go into the balcony and pick up the call.

"Hi, Liam! How's the situation?", asks Ric.
 "You know, as usual, argument!", I say.
"Sorry to hear that, but I called to tell you that Ritu and I won't be able to join you for dinner", says Richard.
"Why?", I ask.
 "It's been a week since we started our relationship, so decided to spend some time together", says Richard
 "Oh! That's great!", I say.

*Vida's POV*

I see Liam talking to Ric on phone, so I get up from the bed, silently, wear my shoes, grab my phone and get out of the room.

 I go to Ritu's room and before I knock on the door, my phone rings, it's Ritu.

"Hi! Ritu! I'm right outside your room door, we need to talk", I say.
"What? Is everything alright?", she asks. 
 "It's been a week since we started our relationship so Ric wants to celebrate. I won't come to dinner", says Ritu.
" Aww! That's amazing! It's not that important", I say.

"Are you sure?", asks Ritu. 

"Yes! I'll go back, you have a good time with him, you are lucky to have a boyfriend like him", I say.
"Yeah, I know! Now don't start all that! Bye!", she says cutting the call.
" Bye!", I say.
I hang up and put the phone in my pocket.
Suddenly, someone covers my face with a handkerchief and starts dragging me.

*Liam's POV*

As soon as I turn around after speaking to Ric, Vida was not there on the bed, her shoes were also missing. I go out.  I know she must have gone to Ritu's room, I go and knock on their door, Ritu opens it.

 "Hi! Is Ritu sorry for disturbing you, is Vida in there?", I ask.
 "No, she just called me that she was outside the door, she told me that she'll go back to her room, what happened? Is she not there?", she asks. 
"No, she's not there", I say.

" I guess she is with Harry, Louis and Niall, you should check their room", says Richard.

"Yeah! Bye! Have fun!", I say.
"Thank you!", both of them say in unison.

I go to Harry's room and knock on the door.

 Harry opens it and says", Hey! There's time for dinner, you are early",
 "I came to check if Vida was here", I say.
I go inside their room
" No! She's not here!", says Harry.

Niall comes out of the bathroom.

 "Hi, what happened?", asks Niall.
"Vida is missing", I say.
"What? Where did she go?", asks Niall, concerned.
" I don't know, I was in her room, talking to Ric on phone, I was facing the balcony and talking and as soon as I turn around she's not there", I say.
 "Did you check in Ritu's room?", asks Niall.
 "Yeah, Ritu told me that she came to her room door and after we don't know where she went", I say.

" I'm sure she must be here, I mean she's not angry or something to just leave like that", says Harry.  "Did she take her camera with her?", asks Harry.

 "No, she just took her phone, I guess", I say.
 "Ok! let's just go out and search for her, maybe we'll find her", says Harry. 

"Liam! Try calling her", says Niall. I nod.

 "What about Louis? He is sleeping", says Niall.
"Let's wake him up!", says Harry. 

"Louis! Wake up", I say patting his shoulder.
" What happened Liam?", asks Louis.
 "Vida is missing. Will you help us to find her?", I ask.
"What?", says Louis waking up with his eyes wide open."

" Did she go with her camera somewhere?", asks Louis.

"No, if she had done that, she would have informed one of us and gone", I say.
" Yeah!", says Harry.
" OK! Harry, you search on the first floor, Niall you on the second and Louis you stay on this floor. I'll go to the lobby and other rooms on the ground floor", I say.
"What about Ric and Ritu?", asks Niall.
" They are celebrating their one-week anniversary, so let's not disturb them. They weren't joining us for dinner as well", I say.

We get out of the room.

*On the first floor*

*Harry's POV*

I search everywhere on the first floor, it was not that difficult because it's a small hotel. I text Liam.
Couldn't find Vida on the first floor. H.

*On the second floor*

*Niall's POV*

This floor is quite big than the other two floors. I couldn't find her. So I just shout "Vida!! Are you there?"
Suddenly a man comes out of the room saying "who is that idiot who shouted".
I run away from there.

*On the third floor*

*Louis's POV*

OK. So I start searching everywhere. But I couldn't find her. God! This is tiring. I go back to my room door stand against it and unknowingly, I fall asleep.

*On the ground floor*

*Liam's POV*

I go and search in the lobby, I couldn't find her, so I go to the backside of the hotel, near the swimming pool, I try to call Vida.

 I could hear it ring, I followed the sound and I found her phone near a bush near the swimming pool. It was fallen on the ground. I turn it around and see that the camera was open. Oh crap! Vida has been kidnapped. I need to inform this all.