Epilogue - What if

So! This is what happened after Vida got married. Two nights after her wedding day, her grandmother was admitted to the hospital. 

The doctors told us that her condition was not critical like before and she can live for a longer time than expected.
That news made everyone happy.

After that, all of them go back to London.
All of them were sitting in Vida's and Liam's penthouse and chilling. 

"Your house is amazing!", says Augustus.
" Thanks", says Vida.

After five years, Augustus came back to London, Vida's mother and father decided to stay with her grandparents for a while. So, they sent Augustus to London.

"Guys! Let's play a game", says Ric.
" Which game?", asks Ashley.

"What if", says Ric.
" What if?", asks Summer.

"Yeah! You create situations and think and laugh about it", says Ric.

" You meant general discussion which leads to us to imagining situations ", says Augustus.

" Yes! In a simple language", says Ric.
"Fine!", says Louis.
" I'll go first", says Ritu.

"What if, Harry and Summer still dated and Louis didn't tell the truth"

*Louis's POV*

"Harry! It's time let's go", shouts Summer.
" I'm right here, I'm ready", says Harry.

I was watching on the couch and watching a movie. No! This is not supposed to happen, I should be going on a date with her, I hate this, I'm sitting here and eating popcorn and they, they're having fun together.

"Hi Louis", says Summer.

Hi love!

" Hi Summer ", I say.
" I love your shirt", she says.

And I love you.

"Thank you", I say.
" Hey!", says Harry coming out of the room.
"Hey!", says Summer going and pecking on his lips.

Those were supposed to be my lips.

" Louis! I'll be late, don't wait for me", says Harry.
I won't wait for you Harry, I'll wait for your girlfriend, sorry, my girlfriend.
"Ok!", I say.

" Come, let's go", says Summer.
"Bye Louis!", say both of them in unison.
" Bye! Have fun", I say.

I hope you don't have fun. Just look at Harry, having fun, I'm not jealous of him, I just cannot break his heart by telling that I love Summer. But look at them, just having fun, I'm stuck here with this popcorn and a coke. I hate this!

"Wow! That would be fun", says Harry.
" No! I would die with guilt ", says Louis.

" I'm having fun either the way", says Summer.

"Ok! My turn!", says Ashley.

" What if, Vida and Liam still hated each other from outside but liked each other from the inside?", she says.

*Vida's POV*

"Vida! Can you give this cup of coffee to Liam?", asks Harry.
" I'd rather jump in a swimming pool and die than give him this cup of coffee", I say.

"Ask Niall", I say.

" I'm busy ", says Niall as he took a chip from the chips packet and kept it in this mouth.
" Yeah I can see that", I say sarcastically.