Chapter 29 - I Love You!

*Vida's POV*

I need to do something and stop Nikki.

 I need to tell Liam that I like him, he still thinks that I like Niall. 

How in this world can anybody love their cousin?

 Liam doesn't even know that Niall is my cousin. 

I was sitting near the window, I glanced at the clock, it was 10:15, I have fifteen minutes.

 I need to do something. 

I find a blade on the table beside me.

 I move towards one of the legs of the table and shake it with the help of my back. Luckily, the blade was on the edge, so it fell.

*At the place of wedding *

*Liam's POV*

I go to the place where the wedding is going to take place. 

It was not exactly a church. But it looked like one. 

Neo was standing beside me. I could see all of my lads smiling at me, they are thinking that I'm going to marry Vida, but they don't know it's Nikki.

Wait! Where is Niall?

I gesture to Harry to come towards me.

Harry comes and asks, "What? Liam?"
" Where is Niall?", I ask. 

"Well he..", he starts saying when Neo interrupts him by saying," Harry go and sit the wedding is about to begin"

The last thought I have in my mind is that I was happy that I at least confessed to Vida that I like her.

Wait! Where is Vida?
"Neo! Where is Vida?", I ask.

" Well! She ran away with Niall!", he says. 

How could she do that? I knew that Niall and Vida had something going on between them. How could Niall do that when he always knew that I liked Vida?

I was mad, but I couldn't do anything about it.

*Kevin's house*

*Vida's POV*

Ah! Finally, I took the blade with my tied hand and tried to cut the rope. 

After a few minutes of trying, I cut. I immediately untie myself from the rope and remove the cloth from my mouth. I see that time, it's 10:30. Crap! I need to run now. 

I go to the door and try to open it. It was locked. So, I go to the window. It was locked from the inside.

 I open it and as the room was on the ground floor, I jump out of the window. I have to stop this wedding.

I didn't know which side to go.
I start running towards the outhouse. 

There were no to be found guards anywhere. 

 I find a board saying 'Way to the small church'. 

What does that mean? 

 I run in the direction towards which the arrow on the board was pointing.

*The place of wedding*

*Liam's POV*

I could see everyone present. Ric, Ritu, Harry, Louis, some girl beside him and an old lady and the guards.
Somewhere, I had a hope that Vida would come. 

But she didn't.

I can't believe she did that to me!

*Vida's POV*

I run and reach the place. I go inside and find Nikki getting ready. 

So, I lock the door of the room from outside and I run away from there.

 I run towards the hall.

As soon as I reached the door. Everyone was shocked to see me. Especially Liam.

I run across the aisle towards Liam.

"Vida! What are you doing here?", says Liam. 

" Liam! Before you say anything else, I have to tell you something and what do you mean by what am I doing here?", I ask.

"You ran away with Niall, right?", he says. 

" What? Why will I run away with Niall?", I ask.
"Because you like him!", he says.

" Liam! Why will I like Niall? That's impossible.", I say.
"Why?", Liam asks.

" Because..... ", I say.
" Because... ", Liam repeats. 

" Because he is my cousin! ", I say.
" What?", Liam says.

He looked shocked. 

"Yeah! He is my cousin! That's the reason I was trying to explain to you why I don't like him, yesterday and when you were drunk. Who told you that I like Niall?" I ask.
"Neo!", Liam says.

" Wow! You'll believe whatever Neo says?", I ask. 

"In this situation, yeah, I do", he says.

"Anyway! Coming to the point", I say.

"Before Nikki comes and does something, I have to tell you that you were the person I always liked", I say.
"Niall was just my bestie, even though he is my cousin..", I say.
" Why didn't you tell me that Niall was your cousin? That's the reason you were so close to him from day one?", asks Liam.
"Yes! I got to know on the first day of my job that he is my cousin", I say.

" Now! I don't care what's gonna happen. All I want to say is that I love you! I love you, Liam! I always have", I say it out loud!

"I love you, Liam", I say.

Everyone's jaw drops. 

Liam's angry and confused face turns into a happy face with a smile.

" I love you too, Vida!", says Liam. 

I smile. 

He pulls me closer to him, wraps his arms around my waist and leans in and kiss me. 

I kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"And I pronounce you as husband and wife", someone says from behind.
We break the kiss and look at the priest. 

" What did you just say?", I ask.
"You both are husband and wife from today!", he says. 

" What?", say Liam and me in unison.

"Yeah! The wedding was on. That tall guy over there", he says pointing at Harry.  

"Gave me a signal to start the ceremony when you came running in and  I started it. In the middle, Liam said, 'I do' so you both are married.", he says. 

" No way! I love him! But marriage, not just right now", I say.
"Even I think so", says Liam.

Suddenly Nikki enters. 

She looked really angry. Surprisingly, Neo who was present there all the time didn't stop me when I came to confess my love to Liam.

"I told you not to mess with me, now you'll suffer the consequences", she says pointing the gun towards me.

Without wasting a moment, she pulls the trigger.

Author's note:
Yay! Finally! Liam and Vida confessed their love for each other.
But the bad part is that Nikki pressed the trigger, so will Vida die? Will Vida's and Liam's happiness come to an end? Find out in the next chapter.
I hope you guys liked the book so far.