Chapter 33 - You Don't Love Me!

*Niall's POV*

"Guys! I got to know something", says Vida. 

For a moment, Liam and I were staring at each other.
" What did you get to know?", Liam asks her.
"That... I need to submit my work within two days only, I just got a call from the management and usually, Andrew and I do it but he's on a vacation with his wife.", she says.

Thank God! I thought she got to know that I like Ashley. But as she's my cousin I think she needs to know about it. No! She never told me that she liked Liam. Why should I tell her?

" Guys, what happened? No response?", she asks.

Liam and I burst out laughing.

"Vida! Chill! Liam and I will be here so, I'll help you out!", I say.
" Aww! Thanks, Nialler.", she says.

"Guys! I need to start my work and then cook dinner as well, Liam are you coming with me?", she asks.
" Yeah! But don't cook, we'll order pizza ", Liam says.
" Liam! I love you mate! It's a brilliant idea, it's better than eating Vida's food", says Niall
"Shut up Niall! Liam! It's not that bad, just because the last time you came here my food got burnt because of you, it doesn't mean that I'm a bad cook.", Vida says.
" Wow! Long speech! Clap hands Liam! It was not my fault ", I say

"No! It was! I told him that I kept pasta on the pan, turn it off after five minutes and I went to take a bath", says Vida.

"Niall, who was busy talking on his phone heard it as turned on. So, when I came back all I could see was burnt pasta on my pan", says Vida.

"It is your fault", I say.

" Two of you, stop fighting!", says Liam, frustratedly.

" Vida! You must be tired, so let's order pizza", says Liam.
" Thanks, Liam!", I say hugging him.
"I guess I was supposed to say that", says Vida.
" It doesn't matter ", I say.

" Liam, let's go! Niall will order it for us", says Vida.
"Yes I will", I say as Vida and Liam were going into her photo studio.

" Vida! Where's Ashley? ", I ask.
"She's up! You can go and help her in putting her stuff into the cupboards", says Vida.
" Ok! ", I say. 

Yes! Finally, I can talk to her.

" And! Niall! Don't forget to order pizza ", says Liam.
" No I won't", I say going up.

*Ric's college*

*Ritu's POV*

"Ric! What are we doing in college at this time", I ask Ric.
" Ric! I'm talking to you! Why did you ask Harry to drop us here? ", I ask.
" Shh! You ask too many questions Ritu! Follow me", says Ric.
"What do you mean?", I ask.

He doesn't reply. We are in college.

Don't know why? Richard was just walking. We walked past our class.
I see the lights on only in that classroom.
I saw Mr Robson sitting on his chair with a cup of coffee on his table.

" Ric! Why is Mr Robson here? Why are we here?", I ask.
"Good evening! Students! Ric, did you tell Ritu why I called you two over here?",  he asks.
" No!", says Ric.

"Well! Ritu, as you and Ric were not free during the weekend due to your sickness and Ric's brother was in the hospital, so I asked the HOD to give you two sometime to finish the final project by Friday, but unfortunately, the correction of your project will start by day after tomorrow, as told by the principal. So, you two need to sit and finish the project here in college by tomorrow morning", he says.

"Tomorrow, your holidays begin so no one will be in the college, both of you if you need any help call me. Finish the project by tomorrow morning", says Mr Robson leaving the room.
" But-", I cut off by Ric putting his hand on my mouth.
"Any problem?", asks Mr Robson.
" No", says Ric.