Chapter 27 - The Wedding Dress

*Liam's POV*

Did Nikki just say that Vida and I should get married? No way.
"I'm done talking to these people", says Nikki moving away from the crowd.

" Guards! Lock them in their respective outhouse! The wedding will be tomorrow, Neo, come with me, we need to make arrangements and make sure that they don't escape, keep two guards in front of each house", she says walking away.

"What about Ashley?", says Neo.
" Her punishment is done! She can leave by tonight ", she says and leaves.

*Vida's POV*

The guards take me and Liam into one outhouse and the others into the other one. 

I feel like crying. After the guards locked the door.

I lean against the wall and sit down.

 Liam also sat down. I pulled my legs towards my chest. I tried to control my tears, but I couldn't. They were just falling. 

Liam sees me crying.

" Hey! Why are you crying? he says in a soft tone.
"I can't take this anymore Liam, tomorrow, we will get married if we don't escape from here. I don't wanna marry a person who always fights with me. I'm afraid that we'll have a lot of problems. I'm afraid and I am not ready to get married. I don't like fighting with you Liam, I just don't like it.", I say as I cried.

" Vida! Even I don't like to fight with you! I'll tell you something, I remember every word I spoke when I was drunk", he says.
"I said that I like you and I like you, Vida! I don't know why, but I like you. I get jealous sometimes when you are with Niall. In fact, on the first day of your job when you were talking to Niall, I wanted to talk to you. I liked you from the time we first met and  I always like to be with you, that's the reason I fight with you so that at least I am with you! That's all matters to me", he says.

"Even I'm not ready for this marriage but, I'm ready to do this just because I want to save my friends' lives and ours. Nikki told that if we don't get married, she'll kill all of us.", says Liam.

At that moment, I did not know what to say, I just wanted to forget about everything. I hug him, tightly. 

He places his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. So close, that there was no gap between us. 

"It's ok! Vida! Everything will be fine. I promise.", he says.

*In the other house*

*Ritu's POV*

Who do they think they are? How can they do that to Vida and Liam?

"Guys say something! Our friends can't get married just like that! By the way, how did you three come here?", I ask pointing towards Niall, Louis and Harry.
" If you were kidnapped from your hotel room, we came here by sitting in a car with guns placed on your head by these stupid guards", says Louis. 

"I'll tell what happened. After you guys were kidnapped, these people came to our room door, knocked on it, I opened it and then we are here now! I was shocked to see Vida and Liam, I thought at least they were safe.", says Harry.
" Now what do we do? ", says Niall.

" Guys! By the way, this is Ashley, she is Kevin's ex-girlfriend", says Ritu.
"Pleasure meeting you!", says Niall.
" Hi!", she says chuckling.

"Hi, nice to meet you", say Harry and Louis in unison.

"Guys, I have an idea", says Ric.

 We listen to his plan. 

" Perfect ", says Harry.

" But, how do I go in the house? I mean I need some excuse, right?", asks Ashley.
"You act like you're fainting", says Niall. 

That's a good one.

So, all we have to do is wait for tonight. I don't know what's happening with Vida and Liam.

 I feel bad for them.

*Back to Vida and Liam*

*Vida's POV*

I can't believe he said that. He likes me. I was still hugging Liam.

" Liam!", I say pulling away.

" You don't have to get jealous, whenever I talk to Niall or whenever I'm with him", I say. 

"Why?", he asks.

" Because... Niall is..", I start saying.

 Suddenly someone opens the door and comes in, it's Nikki.

Urgh! Why does she have to interrupt?

"Aww! Both of you are trying to make up, so sad!", she says.

 I just felt like punching her on her face. 

"Come on! It's time for you to try your wedding dress", she says unlocking the handcuff.
" What? I don't want to try anything", I say. 

"Then! The consequences will be bad", she says taking out the gun.
" No! She'll try it, Vida! Go!", says Liam.
"Fine!", I say getting up. 

I roll my eyes as we walked out of the room.

*The other outhouse*

*Richard's POV*

 So, the plan was amazing. I hope it'll work out. 

" What if the plan fails? We'll need a backup plan!", says Harry. 

"Don't worry that's also ready", I say. 

So, the plan was that when Ashley would get out she would act like she's going to faint so all the guards will gather around her and take her into the house. Then, Niall will get out and escape and go to the hotel and call their management to send someone for help.

 Our hotel was not that far from here.

" Guys, if this plan fails, I mean if Niall is not able to escape then Ashley, take their management's number and call them and tell them to send for help", I say.
"How will the management believe it's true, they might think it's a prank call, so Ashley, tell them this code, 01291324. It's the code we use if we want any help from them.", says Louis.
" Ok! ", says Ashley.

Suddenly one of the guards comes inside and says "Ms Ashley, it's time for you to go",

"Good luck!", we all say.