Chapter 8 - Meeting the Boys

*Ritu's POV*

The next day I woke up with excitement. I got ready and called Richard to pick me up and then I went to have breakfast.
After 15 minutes, Richard came to my house, picked me up and then we went to the diner, it was almost 8:50 when we reached the diner, and Vida was already waiting there.
"Hi guys!", she says.
" Hi!", I say hugging her.
"Hi Vida!", says Ric.
" Hi!", she says.

*Vida's POV*

"So guys let's start?" I ask.
"The boys are in the middle of a photoshoot so I'll take you to our studio", I say.
" Alright," both of them say in unison.
I was so excited to take Ritu and Richard with me.
I knew that Ritu was very excited but she was controlling it.

As soon as we reached the studio, I could see her face was filled with excitement.
So, as we went in, I went to my manager and asked him to allow them inside. But he told me to go check what the boys were doing. So, when I went inside the dressing room, I saw four of them sitting on the couch and chilling.

"Hi! Vida, where were you?", Niall asks me.
"I went to pick up my friends who came to invite you guys for the party in their college, you guys agreed to come right?", I say.
" Oh yeah! So are they here?", he asks. "Yep, should I call them in?", I say.
" Ya sure", Louis says.

Then I go out and call them into the room. Ritu was jumping seeing their big poster outside the dressing room. So, I get them in, all the boys were already standing and waiting for them. 

"So, guys these are my friends Richard and Ritu and they came to invite you guys personally for the party", I say.

"Hi! I am Harry", says Harry hugging both of them.

"Yes, we know who you are, so nice to meet you", says Ritu with the biggest smile.

"Nice to meet you too", says Harry. 

 All the boys hug them and introduce themselves. Then, Richard gave them invitations, he got one for me as well, that's so sweet of him.

 I see Ritu talking to Liam and Louis. Harry walks up to me and says "you know the reason why we accepted this? It's just because we missed those college parties which we could not experience, thanks Vida", he says hugging me. "It's, alright," I say.
Then Ritu takes a selfie with the boys along with Richard and then, they leave.

Ah! Back to the shoot.

 When I go back into the dressing room, I see all of them discussing what to wear, I go and join them not caring about continuing the shoot.

In the evening, I receive a text from Richard saying that he needs help with something and that he wants to meet me.

Author's note:
So finally One Direction enters the story and the fun begins!!