Chapter 1 - The Beginning

*Ritu's POV*

This is the day I have always waited for. It's my first day at my college. I entered college.
Wait! Am I nervous? No! Ritu doesn't get nervous.
I walked to the reception. 

There I saw a tall guy with black hair talking to the receptionist. I go to the receptionist and say "Hi! I'm Ritu from India and this is my first day in college. So can you help me to find my class?"
"What are your subjects?", she asks.

"Law with history", I say. 

"Ok! Joey will guide you to your classroom", she says.
"Hi! I'm Ritu", I say.
"Hi! I'm Joey. It's nice to meet you.", he says. We start walking toward the classroom.
Suddenly a guy with dark brown hair runs past me and pushes me. I was about to fall, but Joey catches me, such an idiot, he did not even apologise,

" Are you fine? ", he asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine, by the way, who was that?", I ask.
" Oh that was Richard Ryan Castle, the student body president!", says Joey.
We start to walk again.
"So! Joey! Tell me everything about the college", I ask.
" There are only three best things about the college", says Joey.
"What?", I ask.
"One, the food in the cafeteria, two, the girls and three, Taylor", says Joey.
" Taylor?", asks Ritu.
"My crush and Ric's girlfriend", says Joey.
God! I hope I'll be able to adjust well over here.
We reach a classroom, and Joey says "This is your class, I'll see you later bye."
"OK, thanks, Joey! Bye!", I say.

*Some other place in London*

*Vida's POV*

"Guys where are you all?", I call out loudly. 

" Come and find us", someone shouts. 

For all that I know, this is a common trick the boys play whenever they want to have fun and not work.

"Guys! It's getting late please come out right now!", I shout.
" No!!", someone shouts.
"Alright! Whoever comes out first will get to click pictures from my camera.", I say, loudly. 

Then all of them come out running. I know how to handle them! Being a photographer has its perks.

Author's note:
I've always heard people say don't judge a book by its cover, but I'm saying to you don't judge my book just by reading the first chapter.
So if you like this chapter don't forget to vote and comment.

The length of the chapters will increase as you read the book.

Please don't copy this book anywhere else.

Thank you!! :)