Chapter 69 - Everything Will Be Fine

*Vida's POV*

I don't know where I was going. I cannot believe I am doing this. 

I just go into this random café which was out of town. Niall and I came here once.
I go and sit at the table.

God! I don't know what I did was right or wrong. I just feel like I am not ready for this. Maybe this stupid act of mine will get me into trouble and Liam might not marry me, but, I don't know I just felt like running away.
The best part is most of the people don't come to this place, so I can sit down and think peacefully. 

I just put my head down. 

"Excuse me!", says someone. I lift my head.
" Is this seat taken?", asks that guy.
"No!", I say.
" Can I sit?", he asks.

"As long as you won't bother me, you can sit", I say.

He had brown hair and brown eyes. Just like Liam. 

" You look upset", he says.
"Yeah! I just ran away from my house", I say.

" I forgot to introduce myself, hi! I'm Augustus ", he says extending his hand.
" Waters?", I ask.
He chuckles and says "Clifford!"

"What are you doing here in Ireland?", I ask.
" I came to attend some important ceremony ", he says.
" Forget about me, tell me about your problem? ", he asks.

" Well! My wedding is tomorrow and I ran away from my house ", I say.
" Why?", he asks.
"I don't tell everything to strangers", I say.
"But strangers keep secrets", he says.
" Yeah!", I say.

"And by sharing problems, your heart gets lighter", he says.
" Fine! I'm getting married to the person whom I love, but the problem is that my fiancé is my cousin's best friend", I say.
"Then what's the problem?", he asks.
" The problem is that I work for them and I didn't realise the other side of the relationship", I say.
"Oh! Weird!", he says.

" Yeah! And I'm probably not ready for this marriage, but, I'm doing it for someone special to me and I don't want my relationship to change after my marriage ", I say.
" Miss! Don't worry, everything will be fine, if it happened to someone it doesn't mean that'll happen to you think positive instead, what if it'll work out perfectly? ", says Augustus.

"You sound like the old version of me, which I left in my house, just before I ran away", I say.

" You should know something, you're very lucky to be getting married to someone whom you love ", he says.
" Why?", I ask.

"Because at least the person whom you love is alive, the person whom I loved died a few years ago, she even told me to move on before she died, but I couldn't do it!", he says.
" Don't be scared!", he says.

"It's easy to say, but difficult to do", I say.

" I'll ask you a question ", he says.
" Fine!", I say.

"Can you see your fiancé marrying someone else?", he asks.
" No! Obviously", I say.
"Then what's the problem? It doesn't matter when you get married, you guys will be together, you'll get married when you are destined to be you're lucky that you're getting married, look at me, no girlfriend, no love, but I have a wife", he says.

" Then what's the problem? ", I ask.
" I told you, I loved a girl, right? So, I assume her as my wife ", says Augustus.
" Oh! So, it was true love", I say.
"Yeah! ", he says.

" So, don't worry! Everything will be fine", he says.
"Everyone was telling, but that line didn't have any effect on me", I say.

" Ok! I know I'm just a stranger and nothing to you but listen to me, if you want this marriage, do it for yourself, not for anyone else, but only for you", he says.
"What if something happens to your fiancé? Will you regret running away like this?", he asks.
" Of course! ", I say.