Chapter 19 - "What Are You Doing Here?"

*Liam's POV*

I go inside the room and find her sleeping. 

This is awkward. This feels wrong. 

Maybe I should go out? But I want to be with her. 

I should just wait for her to get up. 

*In the next room*

*Harry's POV*

I got up and found myself on the floor.

 Wait! I was on the bed when I slept, what the hell I'm I doing here?
I get up and see that Louis occupied the whole bed. 

Great! Niall was on the edge of the bed. It looks like he is going to fall any minute, let me push him.

 I start pushing Niall onto the bed, suddenly he gets up scratching on my face. 

"Ouch!", I shout.

" What is wrong with you Niall?", I say.
"I'm sorry, I just had a dream in which you and Liam steal my noodles so I start scratching you guys on your faces", says Niall. 

"Ouch! It hurts!", I say. 

"I'm sorry", says Niall.

" Anyways, I'm calling Liam, let's see what's up with others, we need to spend tonight here,  we can leave tomorrow", I say.

 I take out my phone and call Liam.

*Vida's room*

*Liam's POV*

I was closing my eyes and sitting on the couch.

Suddenly my phone rings, it's Harry. 

I answer it and go into the balcony to talk.

 "Hey, Liam! Where are you?", asks Harry.
"I'm in Vida's room", I say.
"What? How did you go there? How did she allow you in?", asks Harry.
"She didn't allow me in, Ric wanted to spend time with Ritu, Vida's asleep so Ritu went to my room and I came here, she doesn't know I'm there, it's awkward", I say.
"Why? Is it because you like her?", asks Harry. 

"No! Not because of that", I say,

"Anyways I called to ask you, what is the plan for dinner? Let's all have it together?", asks Harry. "Yeah! So dinner at 8", I say.

 "Ok! See ya! Wait! What about Ric and Ritu?", he asks.
"Don't worry, I'll inform him", I say.
 "Ok bye!", says  Harry.
And he hangs up.

 When I turn around and get inside the room, I find Vida staring at me, she looks shocked!

*Vida's POV*

I was asleep peacefully.

Suddenly, I hear a sound and I get up.

 As soon as I get up, I see someone coming from the balcony, it's Liam. 

What is he doing here? 

"Liam! What are you doing here?", I ask him angrily.
"Don't get mad, I can explain ", he says.
" What are you doing in my room? Where is Ritu?", I ask.
"Calm down, she is in my room with Ric, they wanted to spend time together, so they went into my room and I came here, it was Richard's idea", he says.
"What? How can she leave without telling me?", I ask.

 " Did you find only my room? You could have gone into Harry's room as well", I say.

" Their door was closed, so I had to come here!", says Liam. annoyed.

" If you want to know the reason why I'm here, I'll tell you!", he says.

"Why are you here?", I ask.
" You know why!", he says.
"Why? What do you want?" I ask.

"Firstly!", he says sitting on the bed.
" You tell me why do you have my picture in your bag?", he asks.
"When did you open my bag?" I ask.
"Well! It was open, I guess you forgot to close it ", he says. 

"When we were in the car, Niall put on the brake and your bag fell, when it fell, these pictures came out, so I saw them, tell me, why are they in your bag? ", he asks.

I sigh. 

"Actually! After two days it'll be one year since we became best friends, so wanted to gift you that picture along with your favourite picture that's why I was carrying it with me." I say.

He was surprised.   

"Thanks in advance", he says. 

" So, you want to know the reason, right? Why am I behind you? he says.

He moved closer to me. 

" Why?", I ask moving back.
"It's because... ", he says.

* Ric's room*

*Ritu's POV*

"Ric! I'm really worried, Vida will go crazy if she sees Liam in her room, so let me just check and come.", I say.
" It's fine Ritu! Relax, Liam and Vida like each other, so they'll manage", says Ric.

" I wanted to spend time with you because, it's been one week since we started our relationship, so let's celebrate tonight ", Ric says.
" Wow! Thanks for reminding me that but... we can't celebrate in this situation, did you forget? Neo and his gang are behind us." I say.

" Do you think even after falling and getting up so many times, will anyone have the energy to follow us? I don't think so", says Ric.
"But I do think so", I say.
" Fine", says Ric. 

I look at him and say "Alright! Let's celebrate"

"Really? Then let's celebrate by having dinner here? We can at least do that right?", he asks. 
"Yes!", I say with a smile. 

" At least let me call Vida, to make sure she's alright", I say.
" Wait! I'll call Liam and find out how's the situation.", he says.