Chapter 14 - Where Are the Girls?

*Liam's POV*

"So the idea is that Niall and I will first get out over here and Vida will handle Nikki", I say.
" Are you serious?", asks Vida.

" I'm serious! Do you have a better idea? And! You wanted to fight, right?", I ask.
"No! But yes I have a better idea, let's surround her and then we'll see what happens", says Vida.
"This a better one, Liam!", says Niall.

 "Ok! Let's do it. Niall and I will go from the left side of the bed and you go from the right", I say looking at Vida.
 "Don't you think we all can get out from the same side?", she asks. 
 "Yeah!", says Niall.

I roll my eyes. 

"Fine! Whatever is comfortable", I say.

So, first Niall and I get out silently, I was standing near the bed so that Vida can come out.

 Suddenly, I saw Nikki. she was giving me a wicked smile.

 Vida comes out and gets shocked to see Nikki standing there.

"Crap! Now, what do we do? Where is Niall?", she asks. 
"I don't know where is Niall and neither do I know what do we", I say.

 "Let's throw this compact on her", says Vida taking it out from the pocket.
"Where did you find it?", I ask.
"I found it under the bed", she says. 

"Nikki, do you want to fight? Then go to her", I say pointing towards Vida. 

"What?", says Vida, shocked. 

"I am sure you can handle her Vida, I will find Niall", I say.

 I get out of the room leaving her all alone.

*Vida's POV*

Just before Nikki entered the room I go to the bathroom and lock myself.

Now, what do I do?

 I thought Liam would help me, but he left.

As I was thinking in the bathroom, I found an oil bottle. I got an idea. 

I open the lock slowly, I watch Nikki lost in her world, she was looking at herself in the mirror, again!

 I get out, drop the oil on the floor and walk to the other side where there was the door.

She notices me. Crap!

 "Hey, kiddo! Let's fight", says Nikki comes running, slips and goes into the bathroom.

"That's what happens if you call me kiddo, Sorry!", I say. 

I leave the oil bottle and compact and run out of the room.

*Downstairs*

*Richard's POV*

Everyone was hiding behind the curtains except me and Ritu.

 We were ready with the bottles, to throw them at Neo's gang. 

As all the lights were off, I couldn't see, someone was coming downstairs, so I thought it was Neo and just before I was about to throw the bottle, Ritu says, "Stop!", I turn around and look at her.

" What happened? Why did you ask me to stop? ", I ask her.

"That's not Neo, that's Vida", she says, 

" How do you know that?", I ask.

 "Mr Genius, except her everyone, is here", she says.

*Vida's POV*

I go downstairs, it was dark.

 I look at someone's shadow.

"Oh God!", I say.

 I was about to scream as I saw the shadow move towards me.

Just then, someone closes my mouth and takes me behind the curtains. 

I look at the person, it was Liam, " what the hell was that?", I whisper.

"I'm sorry! I had to do it, otherwise, Ric would have hit you with the bottle thinking you are someone from Neo's gang.", he says.

" Here take this hoodie, wear it, so that no one will get confused", he says
and I wear it.

"Did you find Niall?", I ask. 

"Yes. he's here, somewhere", whispers Liam. 

*Neo's POV*

I'm not going to leave these people.

  I saw Nikki the last time in this room. I go inside that room and find her in the bathroom in a  weird position, I go inside, pick her up, take her out of the room, and give her to one of my gang members, "Guys let's go down, these people have started to get on my nerves", I say.

I leave Nikki on the couch on that floor.
As we were going down, it was dark, I take out the lighter and suddenly a glass bottle hits me on my back and I fall.

*Ritu's POV*

We come out and throw bottles at them, everyone faints except one.

 Vida and I run into the kitchen and the boys run out of the house assuming that we were with them.

 "Vida, do something, this guy is not leaving me", I say, as a guy wasn't moving from my way.
 "Wait!", says Vida. 

She takes some salt and throws it at him, which goes into his eyes and nose.

" Ritu, our way is clear let's get out, you get out from the right, I'll get down from left, let's meet at the car", she says. 

I nod. 

 We jump off the windows.

*Harry's POV*

We all reach the car, I was happy, even the boys were. 

 Then, I realise that the girls were missing.

" Guys! Vida and Ritu are still inside the house, we forgot about them", I say.

"Oh no! We can't enter the house again, any idea where did they go when we're about to take off?", asks Ric.

" I saw them going into the kitchen, but I was busy throwing the bottles, so I forgot about them", says Niall. 

"We'll go get them", says Liam. 

" I'll go on the left, Liam you go on the right", Ric says.

"Ok", Liam says and both of them run toward the house.
"What about us?", asks Louis.
"Neither do we like Ritu nor Vida, except Niall, we know he kinda likes Vida, so we should wait for them", I say.