Chapter 26 - The Punishment

*Ritu's POV*

"But I do", was the last thing I heard.
I turned around and I see a girl sitting on the bed, she had curly hair and was wearing a leather jacket. 

"Who are you?", I ask. 

She gets up from the bed comes towards me and Ric.

"Hi! I'm Ashley", she says.

"Hi! I'm Ritu and he's my boyfriend Richard ", I say. That was the first time I was introducing him to someone referring to him as my 'boyfriend'. 

"Nice to meet you! In this weird place", she says. 

"What is this place? And why are you here?", Ric asks. 

"Well! I'm Kevin's girlfriend ex-girlfriend and this place is called the 'Punishment outhouse', weird name, I know ", she says.

"Who is this, Kevin? And you are his ex-girlfriend so what are you doing here?", I ask.

 "Kevin is Nikki's elder brother, he kidnapped you guys with the help of the gang that he has and I'm here because Kevin thought that I was cheating on him because he saw me with my best friend who's a guy partying in a club. This is a really weird place, Kevin keeps all the people whom he has to give punishment in this house and the other house in which your friends are there. He throws us in this house, then calls his sister Nikki over here and she decides what punishment has to be given.", she says.

Richard and I don't say anything for a few minutes. 

"What? Are you talking about a guy and a girl?", I ask.
"Yeah! He kidnapped your friends yesterday, I got to know when they both were fighting today morning, so I heard their voices, I was in this crappy place for the past two days", she says.

"See Ric! I told you that Liam and Vida don't leave just like that. Oh my God! They were kidnapped? ", I say, shocked.
"No, first Kevin got the girl, then the guy ", she says.

"So, this means when Liam came and told us that Vida was missing, it means that she was kidnapped by Kevin?", says Ric. 

"Yep", says Ashley.

"So, we'll be given punishment together? ", Ric asks.

 "Yeah! This is my punishment to stay here for two days, so I don't know what will they do with me. I just want to go away from here. I thought Kevin was a good guy. He never told me about the stupid punishment rooms and all that", she says.
"It's fine! You can come with us!", I say.
" Really?", she says.
"Yeah!, I mean if we escape from here", I say. 

" Alright! Thank you", she says with a smile.

*In the house beside*

*Vida's POV*

I can't believe Liam just did that to me. We didn't have any conversation since Kevin left the room. I was angry at Liam.

"Vida! I just told you something good, don't you wanna say anything?", he asks.
" Yeah! Those beautiful words from your mouth were mesmerising ", I say sarcastically.

Kevin comes back with a plate of breakfast. He gives it to Liam and goes away.
Before taking the plate into his hands, Liam pushes it towards me.

" I lied to him that the fight was because of you now at least one of us can have breakfast. I wanted one of us to be you! So, this for you ", he says. 

I was shocked. He lied to someone so that I could get to eat breakfast. Wow!
I take the plate, split the sandwich in half and give it to Liam. 

" But I want both of us to have breakfast, so this one is for you", I say.
He smiles and takes it from my hand.

After finishing breakfast, I didn't know what to do. It was a weird feeling.
Liam and I were just staring at each other for a few minutes. 

If something good was happening someone had to spoil it, so Kevin came in. 

He comes and says "Both of you come out, right now! Nikki's here along with Neo, so the punishment time is here and your other five friends are also here.",

 We finally got out of the room.

We go out and see the gang of Kevin.
Finally, I see Ritu, Ric along with a girl. 

On the other side, there were Harry, Louis and Niall. Everybody's hands were tied. 

Before I could open my mouth and say something, one of the guys from Kevin's gang says " Don't talk or else the consequences will be bad",

So, I couldn't have any conversation with anyone except Liam.

" Liam! What do you think they'll do with us? ", I whisper in his ear.
" I seriously don't have any idea", he says. 

I smile at Ritu who looks nervous. I saw Neo, Nikki and Kevin walking towards us.

Neo comes and says, "finally the punishment day is here", he says.
" Why are you punishing us?", Ric asks. 

"Because you guys have behaved with us so well in your farmhouse", he says sarcastically.

" So, the plan is that my lovely sister, Nikki will decide a punishment for you guys and that should be done.", he says.
"So, what's the punishment for all of them, sista?", he says putting his arm around Nikki's neck.
" Well! First I'd like to start with Harry", she says. 

"This is such a small thing, I just broke the bottle on your foot, accidentally, why are you making it a big issue?", Harry says.
" I'm still not hanging to that, I'm upset with the way this girl, made me fall", she says pointing at me. 

"So, all of you will pay for this.", she says.

Great! Best day of my life!

" The punishment given to Harry will be that- ", she stops.

"You know what? The first punishment should be given to this girl", she says pointing at me.

"What's your name?", she says.
" Vida", I say.

"So, your punishment will be that, you'll have to marry this guy beside you", she says pointing at Liam.
My jaw drops.

 All of them were in shock. 

" What?", I say. 

"Yeah! My brother Kevin told me how much you two hate each other, so you'll suffer life long for the pain that you have given me", she says.

" This is insane! It's not even a punishment, I have to marry him? Do you even call this a punishment?", I ask. 

"I'm not going to marry him", I say.

 " Me too. I'll not marry her!", Liam says. 

"Well! If not your marriage, then death!",  she says taking out a gun from her pocket and pointing at me and Liam.
" Guys! I think it's better if you get married, it's better than death!", says Niall.
"Let your parents get shocked, let them suffer the pain that my brother went all through the time when I and Neo were in the hospital", she says giving a wicked smile.