Chapter 16 - New Lovebirds

*Vida's POV*

I start driving. 

Did Liam smile at me?

Wait! I need to stop the car right now.

 I notice a small restaurant on the side of the road, so I stop the car immediately, making everyone fall from their seat.

" Ow! Vida, you could have stopped the car in a better way", says Louis.

 "I'm sorry guys I just saw this restaurant so I stopped the car", I say.
"You guys get down and we can have lunch", I say.

"Also, Liam, we need to talk" I say looking at him.
 Everyone gets down giving me that what's -happening- between- them- look.

*Liam's POV*

I knew that she would do this. 

Yes! Now I have a chance to irritate her. 

So, I go and sit in the seat beside her.

" What?", I ask.
" Did u listen to the conversation between me and Ritu?", asks Vida.
"Unfortunately, Yes! Ritu doesn't love Richard? How can she do that to him?", I say.

"He loves her so much", I say.

"I know", says Vida. 

She turns towards me.

 "Listen, Liam, even I reacted the same way, but what can we do Ritu did that to save her friend, she could not break Richard's heart", says Vida. 
 "Really? You know what the real way to save a friendship is, to tell the truth", I say.

" Ritu is going the wrong way, so I will get out of the car, go and tell Richard everything", I say.
"Liam, you are not doing that, I know that in a relationship the best way is, to be honest, but the situation here is different. Ric changed because of her. He loves her. Please, don't tell Ric anything", says Vida. 

"It's anyway between them. Don't you think it's better if he finds out through Ritu?", she asks. 

*Vida's POV*

Without uttering a word, Liam gets out of the car. 

 I get out and start walking with him. 

When we go inside, I see Ric and Ritu chuckling, I think that smile will disappear if Liam tells the truth! 

God! I hope he won't tell the truth to Ric.

"Here we go, we have our new lovebirds coming together", Louis says.
" Shut up Louis, we are not lovebirds, I just had to talk to him about something.", I say.

 Everyone starts laughing. I go and sit beside Ritu and Liam sits beside me. 

Suddenly he says, "Richard I have something to say", 

Oh, God! Here we go!

Ritu was clueless she did not even know that Liam heard our conversation.
He says" I was wondering if..........." and he looks at me and gives me a wicked smile and says "that can you and Ritu sit beside each other in the car? I want to sit with Vida",

I sigh. 

"Now I guess everyone should agree that something is going on between Liam and Vida," says Harry.
"Guys nothing is going on", I say.

 "Liam, I don't want to sit beside you, I want to drive the car", I say.
" No thank you! We saw your expert driving skills, you go and sit with Liam ", Ritu says.

 Everyone chuckles.

" Or you can sit beside me", says Niall.
"Really? I would love that!", I say.
" No!", says Liam.

Harry starts fake coughing.

After finishing the lunch, unfortunately, Liam and I were the last people to finish, so we had to stay to pay the bill. 

Liam was looking at me.

 "Guys you pay the bill and I'll see you in the car," says Niall.

 He leaves the restaurant. 

After Niall left, we didn't have any conversation, we paid and we got out of the restaurant, and we were walking towards the car.

Suddenly, Liam stops me.

"What?", I ask annoyed.  
" I won't tell Ric anything", he says. 

"Really?", I say.

 "But on one condition", he says. 

"What is that?", I ask."

 "The condition is that you have to do as I say and listen to me, at least for the next 24 hours", he says.
"Never! Liam! I'm never going to do that, are you planning some revenge type of thing or something? I'm never going to do as you say", I say.

"I have all the freedom to do what I want and everyone is thinking there is something between us", I say.
"Then I'm going, to tell the truth to Ric. Did you forget we are best friends Vida?", he asks.

"You are a jerk, Liam", I say. 

"Do whatever you want", I say.

We go towards the car. 

Liam looks at Richard, 

I groan. 

"Ok, Liam, fine, I will do as you say for the next 24 hours", I say.

Liam smirks.

 I open the door to get into the car and all of them were staring at me and Liam.

" What?", I ask angrily.

"Nothing, we were just waiting for you", says Niall. 

Before Niall started the car, Harry comes running and says something.