Chapter 28 - Cheating

*Vida's POV*

I hate Nikki! She is so annoying. Why should I even try the wedding dress when I don't want to get married? I don't know what to do, I just want to run away from here. 

Nikki takes me into her house.
Their house was huge and had many rooms. She takes me inside a room.
It was beautiful. The room had beige colour walls with a big chandelier in the middle.

Suddenly my eyes fall on an old lady.

Nikki goes to her and says "Stacy, I got the bride, tell her everything about the wedding", says Nikki.

"Vida! You need to pick one of the dresses, try them on and tell me which one you like", 

 I nod. 

" Stacy! This is Vida, the bride and Vida, this is Stacy, she'll help you out with all the things and you are not going back into the outhouse, do you get it?", says Nikki. 

"But why?", I ask.

"Because there are chances that your friends might run away, so as long as you are here, your friends will also be here.", she says and leaves the room.

I don't know what to do. I turn towards Stacy who was smiling at me.

"Seeing you, I go back to the days before my wedding. The day before my wedding, I was so nervous, you don't even look nervous!", she says.
" When I don't even want to get married, why should I be nervous?", I say.
"Yeah! You shouldn't be! Try on this dress", she says pointing towards a white wedding dress.

" This one will suit you", she says.
"How can you say that without me even trying on the dress?", I ask.
" Well, that's called experience, I have seen many couples getting married over here", she says. "What do you mean?", I ask. 

" Well many couples get married over here as a punishment, you are not only the one", she says.
"So, whoever these people punish, they stay in the outhouse and get married?", I ask. 

" Yeah", she says.

Weird! I try on the dress and it fit me perfectly. 

As I came out after trying the dress I saw a picture of a beautiful lady in a wedding dress, she looked absolutely beautiful in the dress.

"Who is she?", I ask Stacy.
" Oh! She is Kevin's mom, she is the one who started all this for unfortunate couples who couldn't get married ", she says. 

" Weird! ", I say.
" There is nothing weird in that, dear!", she says.
"Anyways, I'm leaving now! You've to stay here, good luck!", she says.
" Wait! What about the other dress?", I ask. 

"Don't worry! Nikki will take care of it", she says as she leaves.

*In the outhouse*

*Ric's POV*

" Good luck", we say to Ashley.

Ashley gets out of the room, Niall slowly sneaks out. 

Just before the guard closed the door, Ashley fainted.

"Oh, God! Ms Ashley fainted!", shouted one of the guards. 

All the others run and come. We could see that through the open door. 

Suddenly, one of the guards comes and closes the door. 

I hope Niall left.

*Ashley's POV*

I act as I fainted. 

Suddenly, Kevin running comes and picks me up from the ground. 

" How did this happen? ", he shouts at the guards.

 " We don't know Sir! She just fainted", one of them replies. 

Kevin takes me inside his house. He takes me into a room, puts me on the bed and closes the door. Seizing the moment, I slowly open my eyes and start texting Ritu saying that Niall sneaked out successfully. 

Before I could put my down and close my eyes, Kevin walks in! Crap!

"Ashley, what are you doing? I thought you fainted, that's the reason I went to get something for you?", he says."

 "What's this show me?", he says taking my phone.

He reads my texts.

" Oh! So, all this was going on, that's the reason you fainted, now you'll see what I can do if you mess with me. You are going to stay here till tomorrow and then I'll see what I can do with you after the wedding ", he says, angrily. 

Then, an old lady comes and says, " Mr Kevin, Nikki is calling you", she says. 

Kevin leaves the room angrily taking my phone with him.

 Oh, God! Now, what will happen?

*Next day morning: The Wedding*

*Liam's POV*

The day is finally here. I don't know what will happen. 

Vida didn't come back after she left along with Nikki.

I hope she's fine. I don't know if she cares for me or not, but I do for her.
I think she likes Niall, that's the reason she didn't reply when I told her that I like her. 

But I was lost in my thoughts when somebody opens that door and comes in.

 "Vida? Is that you?", I ask.
" Nope mate, sorry! It's me Neo", he says walking towards me. 

"Missing your lovebird? Aww! That's sad. Anyways, wear this and get ready. It's time for you to get married go my lovely sister!", he says.

" What?", I say, shocked.

" Did I just hear your sister? ", I say. 

" Yeah! What do you think? We are fools that we don't know about you and that girl? Now, wear this and get ready", he says pointing the gun towards me. 

I am confused about how Vida feels towards me, but I don't even have a choice if we have to get out of here.

"Okay!", I say without even thinking about the consequences I'll face.

*Vida's POV*

The day finally arrived. I wasn't happy at all. I don't know what to do. I didn't cry last night though. I guess I don't have tears left anymore.

 Suddenly, Nikki opens the door and comes inside in the wedding dress which I was supposed to wear. 

" Why are you wearing this?", I ask. 

"Because I'm marrying Liam.", she says. 

"What? Why are you getting married to him?", I ask.
" Well! I'm not foolish. I knew from the beginning that you liked Liam, so the plan was that on the wedding day, I will marry him, not you", she says.
"I won't let that happen, I have to tell Liam about this", I say as I move away from her. 

" Well! He was the one who agreed to marry me", she says.
"What? He'll never do that", I say.

" Well, sweetheart, unfortunately, he agreed and I'm marrying him and you cannot get out for this!", she says as she starts tying my hands with a rope.

 I try to run but she takes out a gun from a pocket in her wedding dress and points it towards me and she ties my mouth with a cloth.

"Goodbye darling, now, your Liam will be mine. I'll torture him after the wedding and the wedding is at 10:30, it's already 10:00, so I hope not to see you at the wedding", she says pointing towards the clock and closing the door.