Chapter 5 - Emotional Support

*Richard's POV*

I go to the school clinic and see him lying on the bed. He was injured very critically. He was my brother.
It's because of him I always go late to the class. Even though he is not well for the past month, he is coming to college and going to the clinic every day and lying there whenever he is free. He is not even able to walk properly.
Seeing him like that, tears come out of my eyes. It's enough, I have shared my pain with someone. Without waiting a minute, I wipe my tears and go to find Ritu. I call her and found out that she was in the library.

As soon as I go to the library, I see her peacefully reading the book. I go and sit beside her. She turns her face towards me and says "Hey Ric! What happened? Why are your eyes red? What's wrong?", she asks. 

" Ritu I never told you that I have a brother who was ill but still came to the college and he is always in the school clinic", says Richard.

 "So, that is the reason why I'm always late to the class, and that's the reason why Mr Robson doesn't punish me when I'm late. I don't want anyone to know about it, but I just felt like sharing my pain with someone. I can't see him like that anymore.", I say as tears start rolling down my cheek.

" Ric! It's ok, everything will be fine. Don't worry I'll be there with you", she says.
" Thanks, Ritu", I say.
"Do you want me to come with you to see him?", asks Ritu.
"Yeah!", I say. 

I felt really good after Ritu said that she would come with me.