Chapter 30 - Have a Thrilling Weekend

*Vida's POV*

As soon as Nikki pulled the trigger of the gun, I closed my eyes. 

I knew that it would be the end of me.

After a moment of silence, I open my eyes, I couldn't feel any pain in my body. 

Suddenly, someone says, "Vida! Open your eyes"

 I open my eyes. 

As soon as open my eyes the first person I see was Niall!
Then, my eyes go on Nikki, she bursts out laughing.

 Neo, Kevin, Ric, Louis, Harry and Niall were laughing including the girl beside Ritu and Stacy.
" What's wrong", I ask. 

Ritu, Liam and I were in shock.
"Why are you all laughing?", Liam asks. 

Even the priest was laughing.

This was ridiculous.  

" Vida!", Niall says coming running towards me.
"Vida! I missed you!", says Niall pulling me into his arms. 

" Finally, you told Liam that you love him", says Niall.
"Niall tell me what's all this? Why is everyone laughing?", I ask.

" Well! Welcome to Have a Thrilling Weekend", says Niall.

"What?", I say.

 Everyone comes closer to me and Liam.

" What's all of this guys? What's happening? ", says Liam.
" Yeah, why is everyone laughing?", asks Ritu.
"Because! We are at Have a Thrilling Weekend ", says Harry.

" What do you mean?", I ask.
"Ok! Vida, Liam and Ritu. Meet Nikki, Neo and Kevin, they are the founders of this place called HATW, that's, Have a Thrilling Weekend", says Louis.

"People who are bored during the weekends can call up these people and surprise their friends who don't know about this place.", says Louis.

" So, all of this, including throwing bottles on Neo's gang, the chase, the kidnap, everything was planned by me, Harry, Louis, Nikki, Neo, Kevin and Ashley", says Niall.
"By the way, she is Ashley ", he says pointing at her. 

She waves at me and I just smile back and wave, awkwardly.

" So, when you, Liam and Ritu were not there, I got to know about this place through Ashley whom I met at a party which I went to on Tuesday. She told me that she works here, it's her part-time job and we can give our friends a "thrilling" experience. So I took her number, I went to Harry's place, I called up Louis and asked him and Ric to come there", says Niall.

" So we talked about this. The next day, Harry and Louis came here. Ric couldn't come as he had college. Then, Nikki, Neo and Kevin told us about the basic plan and what will be done", says Niall.

" On the party day, after everyone left, Nikki dressed up as a cleaning woman and came and all the chase, kidnap was planned. That's the reason our management didn't even call us once.", says Harry.
"So, Ric was also involved in your plan?", asks Ritu.
" Obviously! Then, how's that you didn't hear one sound when I fell in the hotel room, it's because the guy who came didn't even hit me with the rod, I went, opened the door, saw the guy and laid on the floor. ", says Richard.

" So, all this was planned by you guys for fun?", asks Liam.
"Yeah!", says Neo.
" That's the reason me, Harry and Niall preferred to stay in the same room", says Louis.
"Hmm... I see", I say.
" Just I see? I mean you are not angry even though you found out that this was a plan?", asks Niall.
"I am kidding, I freaking hate you guys", I say, angrily.
" Whoa! Chill! Vida, see you should at least be happy that because of this, you and Liam are together.", says Ric.