Chapter 6 - Work!

*At the diner*

*Ritu's POV*

 I hope all the work goes smoothly today. Suddenly, I see a woman walking and taking a seat with a guy and she has a huge bag, her face looks familiar. Did I see her before? Do I know her?

*Back at the college*

*Richard's POV*

Thank God! That stupid extra class is done. I can go home peacefully.
"Ric!", someone calls.
It was Joey. " Hey, Joey! What's up? ", I ask.
" Ric! The principal is calling you, now!", he says.
"You're kidding, right? Because I'm going home", I ask him.
" Nope!", says Joey.
"It's important! Go fast", he says.
" Fine!", I say.

I go to his office, open the door and say, "May I come in, Sir?"
" Yes! Mr Castle, you have some work, you have to invite some special guests to the party for the promotion of our college. You may leave now" he says.
"But Sir, I have some important work", I lie.

"I don't want to hear anything Mr Castle", he says.

 I wish I stab him with a knife. There are only two days left and he is telling me now? I think I'll go to the diner and take Ritu's help.

*Vida's POV* 

*In the diner*

"So, what's the plan?", I ask Andrew.
" So, the plan is that you are in charge of Niall and Liam and I'll take care of Harry and Louis ", he says.
" Ok!", I say.

" You're lucky that you are close to all four of them than any other member of the crew", he says. 

" No, it's nothing like that, they like you too", I say.
"I know that they like me, but they love you", he says.
"Shut up", I say.

"Tell me, whom do you want?", I ask.
" Alright! I want Liam because he listens to me, you take Harry", says Andrew.
"No way! He's mine", I say.
" I know he's yours", says Andrew.
"What do you mean by that?", I ask with a smirk.
" I saw you both of you texting each other or taking pictures of each other", says Andrew with a smirk.
"I do that with Niall and Louis and Harry too! That's my job", I say.
" You will understand someday, what I am trying to say ", says Andrew.
" Right now! Let's see what is in the menu card ", I say diverting the topic.