"You ok?" she asked 

"Yeah. I just need to rest. " i said as i laid against the wall.

"Emma...I'm scared. What if Loki decides to kill them right there and then. "

"Don't think like that you sound like June when she first got here."

I looked up and standing there was Nightwing, Robin, And KF. This scared Andrea and she  came running towards me and hide behind me.

"Emma shot them! They might work for Loki!" she shouted.

"There not working for Loki."

"There not?"

"No. Andrea you have to been more careful with that backpack."

"Right." she said keeping her eyes on the three boys. I sigh.

"This are some friends."

"Friends?" she asked. "Oh. Wanda talked about two boys. I think there names were Wally and Robin."

"What are you three doing here?" i asked them.

"Batman." answered Jason.

"Of course."

"Who's that?" asked Andrea.

"It's not important." i answered.

"Look tell everyone to stay away from me. We can take down Loki by yourselves."

"Who's we?" asked Wally.

"Me, K, and her boyfriend. " answered Andrea.

"You have a boyfriend?" asked Richard. I opened my mouth but didn't get the chance to answer.

"Yes she does. " answered Andrea smiling.  I can tell by the way she looked at me... that she wanted me to play along.

"How come you never told me about him." asked Jason

"Cause I- Wait why do you even care?!"

"Beca-" I cut him off.

"I don't have time for this. Every second i wait the more Loki is...." i couldn't finish my sentence. Andrea took out her grappling gun.

"June let us help." said Nightwing. "Then after that we can leave alone."

"Fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loki escape. I was running through the halls with Richard. Andrea, Jason and Wally found Peter and Kara. Richard grabbed my hand which caused me to stop. I turned to face him. I was confused.

"Is something wrong?" i asked.

"June you know that i like  you right?"

"Richard this isn't e-" I was cut off by Richard's lips. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I don't know what it is about Richard that always makes me feel ....different. I fault the same  way when i was with Peter. I kissed him back. He then pulled away but didn't let go.

"I had to do that."

"W-why?"

"I need you to know that I've always liked you since the moment i saw you. And i know that every guy who has ever met you feels the same way. Jason also likes you even if he doesn't want to admit it. I can tell from the way he looks at you..." he then looked away. "I know that your closer to Jason an-" i cut him off.

"Richard. Look this isn't the right place to talk about this. "

"I know."

The rest of the way was quiet. I didn't know what to say to him. After he just admitted that he liked me. When we finally arrived the first thing i noticed was Peter he was laying on the ground. I rushed to he side.

"What happened?"

"Loki." answered Kara.

"He's bleeding. Andrea."

"I know."

She pulled out some bandages from her belt. I slowly pulled up his shirt. Andrea helped Peter up while i bandaged him up.

"This isn't well done. I have to do redo them once we get back." I said looking at Peter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in Kara's apartment and everyone was there. They were resting in the living room. I was in the one of the bed rooms with Peter. I was wearing jeans with brown boots and a tank-top. Peter had cuts all over his chest and bruises on his face. I grabbed a towel and a bowl of water. He winced when i placed the cold wet towel on his cut. It hurt me seeing him in pain.

"What did Loki do to you." i whispered as i looked into his eyes.

I helped him get up a little more. I didn't noticed how close we were. I could have moved a little and we would be so close that we could kiss.He rested his head on my forehead. I closed my eyes.

"I've missed you." he reached up and placed his hand on my cheek. He placed a signal kiss on my lips.

"June come here!" yelled Kara.

"I'm coming." I shouted back as i pulled way from Peter. "Stay here." i order Peter. I got up and walked towards the living. I felt a little dizzy. "What is it Kara?" i asked. Wait that's not right. Why am i seeing three Kara's. The last time i remember was Wally's face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What is it exactly that you want me to do?" asked the young man.

"I want my daughter back. And William you are the right man for the job."

"Miss Al Ghul i'm not sure if i c-" Talia cut him off.

"You are a handsome man William. I don't care how you do it but i want her back. Do you understand?"

"Yes. "