Chapter 50

༺‿༻AUTHOR'S NOTE༺‿༻

Hello my luvies! I am terribly sorry for not updating. 

And I love how you all want an update. I feel loved! Ha x x x

Anyway, Anne's wedding was great. I was there.  Lol, kidding, I was just dreaming that I was there because I am mentally Harry's wife. Yeah... deal with it.

Lol, okay, so here's the 50th chapter.

Wow, can you believe it? I'm in Chapter 50 already!  Time sure flies fast. 

Okay, okay.... here's Chapter 50! I hope you'll like it! Well, I hope you'll like all the chapters! And, please don't judge the grammar, the spellings and the punctuation marks! I'm too lazy to check. Ha! I love you all and please, ENJOY!

ALLY'S POV:

"...And then she was acting all motherly again! In the wrong time! I should feel happy but I'm not! I just want her out of our lives now! We don't need her anymore!  And she already have a new family! I want her away! And now, she's coming! I don't want her to-"

"Chill, babe, chill. You're talking too fast!" Nikka said cutting me off. I didn't even realize that I was talking fast until she told me. She then put her hands on the top of my shoulder saying "Now tell me what she said". She stared seriously at me making me calm and tensed at the same time. 

"Well, first, she asked me why I called. You know, before I went to the apartment to grab some stuff." I said and she nodded, telling me to continue. "Then I said "nevermind" but then she insisted. I then yelled at her because I want her to back off . But then-"

"Wait!" Kendall said, cutting me off. "What?!" Nikka and I exclaimed in chorus making him wince. "Well, you lost me there. You told her what? and she said er..." He said, trailing off.

"Urgh! God, Kendall!" I groaned at him and he just gave me the 'don't-care-if-you're-angry-just-tell-me-what-you-mean'. I gave him shooting daggers before I continued.

*(--flashback--)*

"Hello?" I asked through the phone, not bothering to read the caller I.D.

"Hello, hun." My breath hitched and my mouth was shaped like an 'o'. How dare she call me? After everything! She hung up on me on the day I needed her most. 

"Mom?" I asked with a hint of shockness in my voice.

"So, why is it that you called, dear?"

"W-why are you even calling me?" I asked with annoyance.

"Because I said I'll call when I got time. Now, what?"

"Just stay away from me" I pleaded.

"I'm your mom and you can't tell me what to do."

"You're my mom and you should've been one when I needed you!"

"Now I'm trying to be a better one but you won't answer me!"

"Well, the problem was over. I dealt with it without any of your help!"

"Gosh, now you're over acting."

"Over acting? No, I wasn't! You don't even know what happened! I was admitted to the hospital twice whe-"

"You- what!?" She exclaimed through the phone, cutting me off. "You were admitted to the hospital? Why didn't you call!? Why didn't anyone tell me this? Where's your brother?" She said, acting all motherly.