Chapter 45

༺‿༻AUTHOR'S NOTE༺‿༻

LOL, on this chapter, there's gonna be a lot of POV changing and stuff. I guess. haha! I don't know! I'll just type down what I had in mind.

And I'm sorry fo wrong grammars and spelling in this chapter or on the last chapters. Actually, on all chapters! Haha!

I know, I know, I'm confusing and weird and my mouth keeps on talking nonstop. JUST GET USED TO ME! I'm usually like this. Ask my friends! haha 

This chapter is going to be all actiony and movey and KINDA cool. for me haahahahhahaha!!! 

--------------------------

ALLY'S POV:

 I parked the car in front of the abondoned building where Phil went, ignoring his stupid car that is parked carelessly in the middle of the road. Good thing there aren't any cars around rolling on the street. Although, there are honks and stuff from the cars passing by.

I ran towards the door but there are guys standing. Kinda like guarding it.

"You cannot enter!" The other one said. Wow, he's kinda deep. I mean, he should've just said 'can't' than 'cannot'.

I just rolled my eyes and tried pushing them away but they're so hard and strong and heavy. URGH! Why do people have to work out so much that they would become so muscular? Okay, I gotta start working out.

"I said, go away!" The other one yelled.

Okay, they just crossed the line!

I hit the man with deep words on his man part real hard and he groaned in pain and rolled on the floor. The other one raised his fist attempting to punch me so I quickly dodged it, leaning to the left. I grabbed his neck and his forehead met my knee and he fell unconscious. When I turned around, I faced the other one already standing, his eyes teary from the pain he felt. I quickly did a neck chop then he fell to the floor.

"okay..." I said to myself as I ran upstairs. Where else should I go?

I went inside the first door I saw and Phil standing in the middle of the dark room and Terence sitting on the corner.

"HEY!" I yelled getting their attention. They faced me and Phil grinned at me evilly making me creeped out. Terence's face was horrified and shocked.

"A-Ally! Wh-what are you doing here?" Terence asked loudly, panicking.

"L-Let him go!" I yelled at Phil, ignoring my brother's question.

"Or what?" He asked, his grin bigger and evil-er.

"Or.. or... I'll..." I stammered trying to think of something threatening and scary.

"That's what I thought, nothing! You're just one scared, lonely and useless little girl!" He said evilly. He's right though. I'm useless. I'm kinda scared and I am lonely.

"You've got nobody! You're pathetic! Although, I still need your money" He laughed at the last part. It just made me more angrier and more down. I faced the ground with my tight fists at my side. I'm really angry right now.

ELEANOR'S POV: (What? I told you there are going to be a lot of POV changes! Haha!)

"There's Ally's car!" Liam yelled and pointed at it that id parked near an abandoned building.

"How did you know it's hers?" I asked.

"Well, it's black and purple. It's her favorite color!" He answered.