Chapter 15

• Dedicated to Danica Jane Surima

HELLO MY PIPS! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Stephanie's picture at the side in case you guys are wondering what she looks like!

Okay... so back to chapter 15! And... you might be wondering where the hell Terence is at...

ENJOY READING!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------

ALLY'S POV:

*buzzz buzzz* I felt my phone vibrate from my end table beside my bed.

I went to reach it and I opened the message that came from my dear boss, Natalie.

'Allyson Roberts,

I would like to inform you that all your meeting and appointments for the rest of the day will be cancelled due to the reason of the photographer being sick and we were not able to find a replacement. Please inform the others by forwarding my message to them.

Take care,

Natalie'

Well!!! Now this is a good start for the day,

I glanced at Nikka's bed and I noticed it was empty. The blankets and pillows are already arranged. So that clearly means that she and Kendall just went out for babysitting the lads.  

She didn't even know that I already met the rest of the band.

And why did Natalie send me this message this late in the morning! She should've sent it to me before Kendall and Nikka left.

CRUEL WORLD!

"Small Alley?" I heard a knock on the door.... Terence?

"Big Raisin?" I said hesitantly that my voice sounded hoarse.

"Breakfast is ready." He said simply then his footsteps left my fron door.

I got up from my bed, tied my hair in the usual messy ponytail, not bothering to put on some sweat shirt for my sweatpants and tank topped body.

I slid unto my slippers and went downstairs.

I glanced at the dining table and it left my eyes go wide. My mouth watery from the aroma of the pancakes, waffles and french toasts that filled almost the whole dining table.

"Did... you do... all this?" I asked still staring at the food.

"Uh, yeah..." Even though I'm not looking at him, I feel the small grin plastered upon his face.

"Good.. you now know how to---" I said as I slowly faced him. And I saw a shade of purple on his forehead covered by his bangs. He might think that I won't notice it....

"What's that?" I said looking straight at the bruise.

"What's what?" He asked.

"That thing... on your head!" I exclaimed.

"Oh... I just ran on a pole..."

And then that!!! I know something's up!

NIKKA'S POV:

"No! NIALLER! STAY!!!!!! For God's sake you're gonna get us fired!!!" I shouted as I pulled him through the door by his shirt.  

The person wants to go to nandos! 

"But i want food!!!" he yelled, trying to breakfree from my grip.

"we got food on the kitchen! JUST STAY!" I yelled still not letting go of his shirt.

"But I want Nandos!!!" He yelled.

"If I say no, It means no! OKAY!?!?!? No, no, no!" I shouted, now trying to loose his grip that's attached to the doorframe.

"WHERE ARE THE CARROTS!?!?!" I heard Louis yelled in the kitchen.

"No! Don't touch those!" Kendall exclaimed.

"How dare you talk to me like that?!?!?" Louis exclaimed.  

"Wha--You don't--- Urgh! Nikka Help!!!" Kendall shouted.  

"I'm busy!!!" I answered, shouting.  

"Niall!!!! for the love of Fish sticks!!! Let go!" I shouted.  

"Hey!!! Only Ally uses that term!" He answered.  

Fish sticks are quite contageous.

"Harreh!!! Kendall is keeping the carrots away from me!" Louis yelled. Gosh! Not another Larry Stylinson moment! Stupid bromance!!!

"No Liam! Put that DVD down!!!" I heard Stephanie's voice from the living room.  

"But I wanna watch Toy Story!!!!"Liam argued.  

I think she's dealing with Liam...

"Maaayyyy?!??" I shouted at the top of my lungs. 

"I'm bUseh!!!" She grunted like she's carrying something heavy.  

"Urgh!!!" Now I get why these boys needs more than two babysitters.

"Let.... Go!!!" Niall yelled still trying to let go of my grip.

*excuse me boss, you got a text message* my phone buzzed and I finally let go of Niall's shirt. And it sent him flying outside. 

"OW!" He rubbed his bum that dropped on the floor.  

"Not my fault." I said as I went back to my phone and saw a text from my friend, Ally.

NIKKA! I'm alone!!! Terence left for work, you guys aren't here and Natalie postponed all my photoshoots for the day!

I locked my phone and faced Niall as he stood up from the spot where it landed. 

"Hey, Niall..." I started. "Yeah?" He asked. 

"Can Ally come?" I asked.  

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" He cheered like a kid who just got a toy from his mother.

--------------------- 

Hahahahaha!!!! Lol, I know... this chapter is short...

I'm trying to finish atleast two chapters for the Earth Hour because it is too freaking boring!

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and follow...

Thanks for reading! :D

Love lots, 

-Alison xxx ;)