Chapter 35

ALLY'S POV:

I am still confused with Haylor and Harryson... I feel weird and I don't feel free at all. I feel sad and it's like I'm trembling to peices.

"Hey! Hey, girl! How are you feeling?" Eleanor said, snapping me out of my deep thought.

"I'm alright. Why did you ask me that all of a sudden?"

"You don't look lively and cheerful like before. Is there something bothering you?"

"No, not at all..." I lied. Both of us are already at the building lobby taking a break from all the photoshoots.

"Well, in that case, come with me to the mall later."

"Eleanor! You know the mall gave me bad and shameful memories!" I pouted.

"Don"t care, just come with me!!!!" She exclaimed giving me puppy dog eyes. CURSE YOU PUPPY DOG EYES!

"Fine!" I rolled my eyes and she did a little victory dance. She just waved her arms around and jumped a few times. All in all, she looked quite pathetic and adorable.

"Come let's take a picture together. I'm gonna post it in Instagram and twitter."

"Instagram?'

"Yep. have one?"

"no..."

She gave me a small chuckle and ordered me to hand her my phone. She downloaded the app and again, I made an account. Same username and password.

"That's instagram. You can post pictures there" she winked.

After taking a picture of the both of us, she tagged me in it and then we headed to our respective dressing rooms to get ready for another photoshoot.

***

"Wow! What about this green one? Hmmm...." She shrieked holding out a green long dress with a glittery waist belt. "Nah, it's not my style".

"Wait, these are for what again?"

"For the awarding night silly! One Direction won best music video and best music group. And Louis asked me to come as his date. Didn't Harry ask you?"

"N-no..." I said, shaking my head. Heck, I didn't even know a thing about this awarding stuff! What's up with that?

"Seriously? Don't worry, love. Maybe he'll ask you later. Who knows. The awarding night is tomorrow so I guess he haven't planned on asking you until now."

"Okay..." I shrugged the weird feeling off and ignored the weight of my heart that suddenly became heavy for unknown reasons.

"Come, let's buy you stuff..."

"Wait..." I said stopping Eleanor from dragging me to the other store "What if he isn't planning to ask me?"

"He will, love. And if he won't I'm gonna shove a shovel to his butt, stuff him to a bamboo then feed him to the pandas. And you still need it because us, models, need to attend it" She said with complete sass.

I rolled my eyes and let her drag me to a boutique.

As I stepped inside it, my attention was caught by a purple long gown. It was a tube. It's cloth hangs freely and it really looks calming and beautiful.  

(A/N: Picture at the side! Don't mind the person wearing it because she doesn't look anything like Ally... Haha!) 

I took a few steps and went near it to get a better view. The fabric is cold and soothing. I really like the design and to be honest, it kinda suits my body even though I haven't tried it yet.