Chapter 31

MAY'S POV:

"Wow, you're early..." Liam greeted as we entered their house

"Yeah... and, wow! The house looks tidy!" Stephanie said. And yeah, it really do look like that the boys haven't come in here.

"Well, all of us hurriedly went to bed afterward as we arrived last night." Liam smiled and poured himself some cereal. I thought Harry will be the one to cook some breakfast.

"Harry's still asleep?" I asked.

"No... er, he left last night."

"What! why?" Stephanie and I chorused.

"I don't know. I didn't ask." He simply said.

"Hello sons of bitches!" Kendall suddenly came bursting in. Then he realized we're also inside.

"And also daughters of bitches. How come you came before me?" he added as he started walking towards us, dropping his jacket on the couch.

"Hey! There's a coat hanger near the door." Liam exclaimed and Kendall rolled his eyes placing the coat on the right place.

"do you happen to know where curly is?" I asked.

"oh yeah. He's on his way."

****

So, Mr. Malik is finally up and he sat on the couch beside Louis, watching Oggy and the Cockroaches. Stupid cartoon. Adventure Time is better than these weird cats... and cockroaches.

"Hey, guys!" Harry finally came with a very big, happy, cheerful smile.

"Wow, you're in a really good mood." I said. He just looked up at me then chuckled. Okay... now that's unusual.

"Cook them breakfast, Haz!" Kendall yelled. "Yeah... what am I gonna cook?" He asked still having a big smile on his face.

"Harry, are you sick? Are you on drugs?" Zayn asked.

"No! Why would I be on drugs? I'm just so happy, that's all" He said then started walking to the kitchen.

"I notice that face anywhere, Haz. Is it a girl?" Louis barked and ran towards him. I also found myself walkong towards them to find out why. Not that I care... I'm jusy curious. And... I'm a freaking DIRECTIONER!!? HELLO!

"I knew it! Tell me who! Selena Gomez? Ariana Grande? Jennette McCurdy?" Louis started announcing celebrity names.

Harry gave him a 'no-ew-gross' look and started beating some batter for apple pancakes... i guess.

"Then, who? Miranda Cosgrove? Jennifer Lawrence? Er, Cher?"

"LOUIS!!!" Harry yelled in annoyance.

"Just tell us, Harry?" I pleaded.

"It's Ally..." He said smiling at the ground, smirked then continued beating the batter.

My eyes grew wide and walked.towards Kendall.

"Kendall, I thought you and Ally live in the same building!" I exclaimed.

"Of course we live in the same building!"

"Then... wait, how come you didn't know about Harry and Ally?"

"Oh, I know about them. That's why Nikka isn't here... you know, preparations and shit, all those girly stuff." Oh, yeah. Now that he said it, I just realized that Nikka isn't here.

"Well, then why didn't you tell us earlier?"

"you didn't ask!"

Okay, research done! I'm very proud to call myself a directioner!

--------------------------

Woops! Sorry for the short chapter my pips!

yehey! Harry and Ally are dating...

And about their shipname... I'm thinking about

Hally or...

Alry or...

Arry or...

I don't know... suggestions anyone? Please comment below! :)))

Vote and follow :D

Love Lots,

-Alison xxx ;)