Chapter 30

༺‿༻AUTHOR'S NOTE༺‿༻

our account on twittah: @ormocsdirection

Follow, kay? ;D

I also started to make Zayn's own fanfic. It's entitled 'My Little Blood Sucker'

I'll update those sooner.

I also planned to make some for the rest of the lads. Louis' is 'Hidden Relationship'... Liam's is 'H2O'... Niall's is 'Immortal'

Sounds cool right?  

Whahaha!!! My mind just started to think some of the impossible stuff to happen and I just made it into a story.

So, back to the story... 

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

HARRY'S POV: 

"Oh, hey. I forgot.The boys are having an interview on Monday afternoon. So, you, babysitters are going to help them backstage, got it?" Paul said as we dropped Ally, Kendall and Nikka to their apartment.

**** 

Ally has been roaming around my mind this past few, erm, hours since the store incident. The play where both of us got the role to be some sort of a married couple, the almost kiss, then her period. She's so adorable and hilarious! And now that I thought of it, maybe I like Ally. I can't help but smile whenever she pipes in my head  

from nowhere. Her bubbly, fun, unique, adorable personality can't get out of my head (A/N: Get out, get out, get out of my head! Lol, okay... don't mind me) God! Why is she stuck in my head!  

I let out a groan and shook my head.  

"Okay, what's wrong, mate?" Zayn asked beside me. 

"What do you mean?"  

"Well first, you were like smiling while staring at the blank TV. And what really creeped me out is that the telly isn't even on. Then second, you were groaning as you shook your head like you're trying to clear you head." 

"I don't know, Zayn. I think I'm just tired." I lied "I think I'll go to.sleep"  

"Okay, mate. Just always remember that we're always here.for you." I slapped his back playfully and let out a chuckle as I went upstairs, towards my room.

Maybe I'm just tired. In the morning my thoughts over might disappear or something.

TERENCE'S POV: 

"Te-terence?! You should not be here! Phil might see you then beat you up again!" Aunt whispered. Her poor hands tied to a metal pole in the middle if the dark, dungeon-like room. 

"I just want to see you again. Ally really misses you." I said. Yeah, I really want to see her again. I miss our family. This is just wrong. Before, our lives were normal. We go to school everyday, I date girls my age or younger, Ally would just have a video chat with her and stuff like that. Our lives were now screwed up!  

"Auntie, can you tell me what really happened?" I asked. 

"I... I-" she sluttered and was cut off by Phil standing near the door. That man.... I just want to choke him, cut his head off, stuff it in a bamboo then feed it to the pandas! 

"Terence.... you don't want to get another bruise on the forehead, now do ya?" He threatened. 

"Shut the fuck up, I'm going home!" I yelled and it made my aunt wince.

**** 

"Nikka!!! Hahaha!!! You're stupid!" I heard my sister's voice upstairs. She sounds so happy. The three of them are!