Chapter 40

ALLY'S POV: 

Walking is tiring so I decided to sit on the sand while watching the dark horizon. I wonder what time it is? 

I pulled my phone out from my purse and it says 1:47am. Wow is it really that late? Gosh, I'm still not in the mood to face Nikka, Kendall,.Eleanor, Danielle, Stephanie, May and the lads. I wanna spend the night here.  

They might be worried. Should I go home? Or should I stay here. I still need to clear my head for a bit and think of some solution for this problem.  

I stared at my blank iphone as I started thinking.

What the! my eyes are black? I thought they were brown. All these years, I thought it was brown. Isn't my life miserable?  

I guess this is enough to commit suicide. My mom is all busy working and I barely even know her, my aunt died, my dad is still missing, I got a Kevin problem at school, there's this unknown person that keeps on stealing my money, I have a crush on a stupid celebrity, then there's this bitch who stole him from me, I kissed one of my bestfriend, the girl he have mutual relationship with caught us, and there's this hate from the directioners. Well, it doesn't really bother me that much but I count it as one of my problems.  

Oh, life.... 

I stood up and tried to find a resort or something so that I can spend the night there.  

Luckily, I found one! This calls for a celebration!

I went inside the lobby to find a sleepy receptionist behind the counter with her head rested on her palm. I also saw a security guard sitting on a sofa looking very sleepy. 

" Excuse me?" I said and my voice echoed through out the empty room. 

"Huh?" The receptionist said and searched for me with her head turning sideways  

"Oh! er, welcome to the palm beach resort, how may I help you?" She asked sweetly through her tired face. 

"uh, I just need a room good for one please." I said.  

She introduced me a deluxe room complete with a television set, a kitchen, a closet, a king sized bed and a dryer. I paid for it then she gave me the key. 

I went inside the room and it looks really stylish. I love it, really. 

I gotta take a shower then wash these clothes so that I can let it dry after.  

I opened the closet and felt relieved to see a bathrobe. I decided to wear throught out the night because I got nothing else to wear. I grabbed it and also the towel. I went inside the bathroom and turned the faucet of the tub on so that it would be filled with water. While waiting for it, I washed all the clothes I am wearing including the undergarments then I placed it inside the dryer. 

I filled the bathroom with a vanilla scented body wash then I let my body sink in.  

I adjusted myself and laid down there feeling really comfortable then I started scrubbing myself. I also washed my hair and it felt really good.

After taking a bath. I took out a champagne from the freezer then poured an amount to a glass. I'll pay for this when I get out of here.

NIKKA'S POV: 

"Urgh, she isn't picking up!" I exclaimed. "Niall, don't you have any idea where she is?"  

"Hell, no!" He rolled his eyes fweling really pissed. Why is he like tjat all of a sudden?

"I can't find her anywhere!" Danielle came back with Eleanor from the rest room. 

"Dido!" Louis answered. He was with Liam.