Chapter 27

"Don't try to make me stay

Or ask if I'm okay

I don't have the answer

Don't make me stay the night

Or ask if I'm alright

I don't have the answer"

Harry started singing an unfamiliar song. Niall started strumming his guitar. Okay, this is not the time for playing songs and stuff. But I think I'm okay with it because boredom stuck again!!!

"Heartache doesn't last forever

I'll say I'm fine

Midnight ain't no time for laughin

When you say goodbye"

Liam started with his solo.

Ahh... it's nice to hear them sing! It's just so... relaxing...

It's like when they sing, all their British accents disappear and it's like they're singing with american accents.

Well, Niall here... He sings with a little pinch of Irish accent.

Oh, the leprechaun.

"It makes your lips so kissable

And your kiss unmissable

Your fingertips so touchable

And your eyes irresistible"

The fans outside screamed again.

I JUST WANT THEM TO KNOW THAT THIS ISN'T A CONCERT OR A GIG!!! We are currently trapped in this stupid shoe store!!!

And also this stupid paparazzi!!! Taking pictures of our every move!!! IT MAKES ME MORE INSECURE! GAHH!!!

Instead of letting all my crankiness out of my system, I just listened to the song they are singing and leaned back to the glass. So... behind me are the stupid screaming fangirls. More like girls who thinks we are food and that there are no more food left available on Earth and we're the only ones left..............................

And to be honest, I sometimes caught Harry glancing at me while singing. I don't mean to be kinda boastful anf feeler. Well, I am a feeler. Because I feel him glancing at me when he sings.

I'm sure that's normal, right?

You always feel that when you've got a crush on that exact person.

"I've tried to ask myself

Should I see someone else

I wish I knew the answer"

WHOO! Go Irish leprechaun.

Yeah, I don't know why but when Niall and Louis starts to sing, I get all excited. Their voices are unique! "AAHHH!!! NIALL MARRY ME!" One fangirl outside screamed. Poor ears... my ears are already broken!

"But I know, if I go now, if I leave,

Then I'm on my own tonight

I'll never know the answer"

Oh my 'husband'!!! And again, I caught him glancing.

And just when I decided to look up to him, I caught his eyes. We were like staring at each other for like 8 seconds. And it is really awkward, I tell you. Never make eye contact with your crush.

"Midnight doesn't last forever

Dark turns to light

Heartache flips my world around