Chapter 17

• Dedicated to Sam Ramas

ALLY'S POV: 

The boys dragged me inside their flat and Nikka followed. They let me sit in the couch where Kendall and other 2 girls are.  

I glanced at them. Then at Nikka. Then back at them then to the lads then at Nikka.  

"Uh..." I said hesitantly.  

"Oh... that's Stephanie and May..." Nikka said.

"Hey, Stephanie Blaze." The girl with the long bust point length, mid- night black hair said and shook hands with me. "This is Rose Maylin, my cousin." She pointed at the girl with the curly, choclate brown hair. "Just call me May." She smiled then shook hands with me.  

"I'm Ally." I smiled shyly.

"I see you're already friends with this people we are babysitting." Stephanie said.  

"Yeah, how come you guys know.each other?" Kendall added.  

"You know Eleanor, right?" I said.  

"Who's she?" Nikka and Kendall asked in chorus.  

"what, you don't know her?" May exclaimed.  

"How could you Nikka and Kendall????" Louis faked cry.

"Stop being so dramatic and tell me who she is already!" Nikka exclaimed in a boring face.  

"She's Louis's girlfriend..." I stated. 

"What about her?" Kendall asked  

"She's the friend I have been telling you about." I said and Nikka and Kendall nodded. 

"Oh, so she's a model too?" Nikka smiled.  

"Yep!" Louis said popping the letter P.

Now I understand why Eleanor has a lot of fans. It's because her boyfriend is Louis from One Direction. NOW I GET IT! Ahaha...

"HELLO!!! ANYONE HOME???" We heard a knock on the door.

"It's probably Eleanor!" Louis ran towards the door. Stephanie and May looks kinda excited and nervous. Are they directioners too? 

Because it's really obvious.

"Hey, babe!" Louis yelled which made my eardrums go BOOM! 

"Hey, baby! Where's Ally?" She said then pushed Louis out of her way and went towards me.  

"ALLYYYYY!!!" She yelled.  

"Ow!!! you're making my eardrums explode!" I exclaimed. 

"Hey! I'm sure my voice isn't that loud!" she pouted. She looks so adorable when she pouts.  

"Why're you wearing those.baggy clothes?" She asked. Shoot! I forgot. 

"Ermmm... it's cold." I answered hoping she'd buy it.  

"Hey! Abondoned boyfriend over here!!!" Luckily, Louis exclaimed gesturing his hands over to himself.  

"What? Where?" Eleanor joked, searching the room with her head "Did you see the person he's referring hun?" she added. 

I decided to play along with her "Nope, I don't see anyone..." I searched the room with her.  

"Why are you guys so mean to me?" Louis pouted and started walking towards his girl.  

"Oh, what do you mean?" Eleanor asked, facing him and it made me giggle.  

"Nobody does that to the queen!!!!" Louis yelled as he carries Eleanor upstairs bridal style