ELEVEN

random pumpkins ^^
I AM SOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE FOREVERS, BUT IM UPDATING NOW AND ITS HALLOWEEN SO YAYYY ENJOY:

LACEY

   "I'm here to visit you," Madison replies shortly.

"I'm flattered," I say, standing straight again.

I had only one conclusion as to why Jack would be at the doctors office. That maybe he didn't use protection when Madison jumped his bones, or did the frickle-frackle.

"Don't be, where's Jack, and why are you hanging out with him?" She sneered.

"How would you know if I was hanging out with Jack?"

"This was an accident, so don't think my friends are stalking you, because they aren't," she said, pulling out her phone.

She swipes a couple times, stops, and holds out the phone so can see her evidence. It was of Jack and I at the bonfire, the first place Jack picked out, so we could have a good spring break.

"That's not us."

"Uh it's not?" Madison questions.

"Yeah, must be our look-a-likes, bonfires aren't my thing."

"Cut the crap, Lacey, now where is he?"

Obviously, he isn't here with me, but it only made me as curious as Madison was. Johnson told me Jack was at a doctors appointment, but why? What could be so important for an appointment at 7:30 pm? He couldn't be getting a check up, he can get that anytime.

"I don't know, Johnson told me he went to a doctors appointment," I said honestly.

She rolled her eyes, "nice try, is he hiding in your house?"

"Why would he be in my house? Johnson just dropped me off," I said in an "are you serious" tone.

She rolled her eyes once again, and begin walking towards me. She could try and be intimidating, or she could just be a generally nice person. Of course, with madison she would always take the path that would make her popular faster, which is being snarky, and dating one of the top-dogs.

"You better be telling the truth, otherwise you're lying ass is toast," she hisses, before shoving her shoulder into mine as she struts past me.

( )

chapter eleven: october 1, 2015
edited: june 18, 2017

sorry it was short, I'll do a double update today (: