Finale ~ Shit Happens

Începe de la început

I groveled at the edge of the bed crossing my legs placing my hand on my jaw watching her research something.

A females voice somehow guides her where to type her cites as she uses her fingers to trace the wordings on the screen. Her hands where her second pair of eyes as it did everything for her, even with other senses her hands did the work. Once she found the cites she clicked on it while the voice monitor tells her about it. She then picks up her pencil and starts writing information she just heard.

"What are you looking for anyways?" You know what they say curiosity killed the cat.

"Something" she quickly replies.

"C'mon please..it's not like a subject is going to make me freak out" I spoke. "Is it that bad?"

She sigh as she gave up in avoiding my questions. "It's not bad, but boys tend to be all weird when this topic come out" she says.

Then it hit me, something guys do with girls. Something I would do with her. I licked my lips ending it with a gulp.

"It's so weird how people enjoy being stuck together.. don't they get all awkward. Sometimes I wonder what's so great about sex. Seems gross to me." She finally says.

Wow she has no memory of me doing her? Unbelievable. And the other day she was straddling me, that was gross? She seemed to enjoy it though I though and I was close to ripping her clothes off but luckily I stopped myself from going further and now this 'sex' topic is being displayed and I'm freaking out.

"Lynn are you a virgin?!" my voice raised up a little making her turn her chair around with a stunned face.

"E-excuse me?"

I ruffled my hair at how dumb I was for saying that. But I need her, I want to feel her touch her skin against mine. Just one time, one day.

I looked back at her still stunned at my rude remark.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have ask" I said turning away.

"N-no it's fine ... and yes I'm a virgin" she replied.

I had to try not to laugh knowing that she's not a virgin in the first place, but since she can't remember might as well have her back to being a good girl.

"What's it like.." she spoke in a murmured tone.

My head shot back in confusion. "What?" I ask.

She suddenly turned off the computer and place down her pencil. She seemed tense and a bit out of place. "I I meant what's it like...to ..uh..to f-feel that way" her gulped was audible and by those meaning I knew exactly what she meant.

"You want to know wh-what it would feel like?" my voice raspy from my own question.

She bit down her lips clasping her hands looking nervous as ever. He got up from his spot and maneuvered to her, he kneeled down putting both hands on her knee while his chin planted on it as he stared at the agitated girl who's head was sunk low.

He held her chin up to look up but she refused. "Are you shy sweetie?" he ask with a chuckle.

In an instant he picked her up bridal style placing her on the bed while he hovers over her small fragile body. He placed small kisses on her cheeks landing it on her lips where it grew more passionate than the last time. Her chest rise up and down slowly feeling the sensation roam her body. His hands traveled to her breast groping it with force while high pitch moans released her mouth.

Thirty minutes later the two snuggled closely her hand on his chest as she made circles, while his lands on her hips caressing it with the his fingertips. This was the first time not coming in her only because she said she'd like to have children soon but not this early.