42~Hyung Vs. Maknae

Yoongi abruptly stood up accidentally spilling the hot tea that dripped from the table to the carpet which now stained in greenish liquid.

V also stood up bowing at the old lady apologizing on behalf of Yoongi's actions.

"I-Is he all right?" The grandmother ask as she stood up from her seat to walk towards the two fidgety boys.

"Ah .. He's fine just probably tired" V says reassuring the old lady.

Yoongi's visions were beginning to be a bit blurry from what he just heard, the thought of a dead girl coming back from hell is going to be challenge for him realizing that if she ever was to come back she will kill him for revenge.

He wasn't afraid of her more of afraid of what she'll do to his family especially his kids.

"I'm so sorry about everything but we must go now our older brother is waiting for us. Thank you once again for the tea" V says tugging Yoongi with him.

He snapped back to reality. He bowed to the old lady which she did in return still had that worry face linger around.

The two rushed outside and into the car zooming back to the hospital ready to tell the others what they've find out.

Inside the car, it was silent V kept sneaking a glance at Yoongi wondering if he was alright. He too was stunned by the result, he couldn't believe let alone have known that the two would be related. Jungkook let her into our home, gave her a job, pretty much took her in when she needed someone and now everything was just a simple betrayal just to get back at our family.

His thoughts has been disturbed when Yoongi started to cuss in a shrieking tone as he kicked around.

V pulled over to the sidewalk then cautiously put his hands on his shoulder. Yoongi flinched a little but took in an exhausting sigh as he leaned back on the seat.

"Dammit! I should've just burned her fucking body when I had the chance" he huffed a puff of breath before he turned to face V.

"The good news is I called my men to dump her body deep in the forest where we usually burry the dead."

"Let's just hope Aiden doesn't find it" he concluded.

~~

The two pushes pass some patients and families that wandered around the corridors of the hallways in the hospital. Once they reached Jungkooks room the rest of the guys were already waiting for them.

"Where have you two been? I've called you ten times already and no one picked up" Jin the eldest says in concern.

"Sorry hyung our phone was on silent" V responded back.

"Anyways we've went to visit Lexi's home, hoping that she could tell us where Aiden might have taken the girls, and that we found very easily and another thing that you should know about her is that uhm...well ... she has a sister and it's ..."

"Spill it out hyung!" Jungkook shouted feeling impatient then ever.

"Risa ... Risa is Lexi's sister. And Areum and Lynn are both at the north" V finally threw the truth out.

Everyone stopped, there mouth parted a little, eyes wide awake, and ears perked up mentioning the name Risa. Knowing that Lynn and Areum are at the north things could definitely become more of a battlefield.

Aiden has more men there that are armed and equipped with weapons that surely will blow the two only if Aiden gives the signal.

"Then what are we waiting for we should go now" Jimin says loading up his gun out.

"Alright the six.."

"Six? What do you mean six I'm coming with you guys" Jungkook protested as he got out of bed interrupting Jin.

"NO! I order you to stay here, Jungkook your still not ready to go out there it's too dangerous" Jin shouted back.

The youngest furrowed his brows in anger with a smug look towards Jin.

"No hyung ... I'm not taking your orders this time. I need to save Lynn, she's the air I breath in. She's the reason why I live. Without her I'm just a crippled dog waiting for some miracle to happen"

Jin stepped closer beaming on the rebellious boy. They both look into each other eyes as if a fight was about the break out.

"It's funny how you keep wanting her, saying that you love her and all that bullshit but at the end of the day she's just your little fucking toy isn't she Jungkook!?"

"She's in this position because of you! Once we have Lynn she's going back to Thailand, and as for you ... I'm taking you back to the asylum where you belong! She can't stay with us any longer, were too dangerous for her, I realize that now after so much of what she's been through, I can't have another girl dead in our mansion again."

"She needs to be safe and not in harms way, you have to let her go Jungkook before you actually end up killing her with your own bare hands...

"You took her in, you killed her father, you raped her, then she got possessed, Lea and Ailee pretends to love her but they don't and you love watching her sink to the bottom of the ocean because its entertaining. You'll do it again no matter how many bruised marks she's gotten from you.. Your addicted to her? More like addicted in harming her."

He placed his hand on his shoulder which trembled a bit seeing him with tears flooding with no emotion of just a blank expression.

"But I I love her hyung" his voice cracked with choked tears.

He shook his head in frustration. "No Jungkook.. you don't .. you never did, you just think you do."

__________
**CUTT~~
Please be kind to read, vote and please please comment as well ^^ ty jellybunnies see you next time :)