4~ New Girl

Lynn's ears perked up to the hearing of her daughter becoming a psychopath, she doubted the thoughts because she knows her daughters aren't killers in her eyes. They were sweet lovable, hyper, smart the list could go on, but she knew her kids are not the type to murder such a young age if anything they just need more disciplining.

She ignored the comment from Yoongi as she kept staring at the ground biting her thump in her deep thoughts, he seemed serious when he said it but Lynn shook the words away after thinking about it for too long. "So when is Jungkooks family coming over" she ask changing the subject. "Probably Thursday" he says, he got off the stool chair lifting his daughter up on the counter top about to leave but stop in his tracks to look back at Lynn who was still frustrated about the whole situation "You should really watch your kids .. just in case they act up" he said then left the kitchen.

With that said she knew she had to watch them carefully they were being secretive to her and she's not going to let them fool her again, things changed when your finally married to someone you truly wish to be with but sometimes it does seem far fetch it was all to surreal to her. She was happy that she finally get to share her happiness with someone but then again it turn into another ball field, of course marriage isn't always going to be sunshine and rainbows and Lynn needed to understand that, Jungkook is a very sweet husband to her but he can't always be sweet on daily basis there will be times when they want to hurt each other for disagreeing but they loved each other to death.

She mentally snapped her thoughts back to reality as she finished putting some items away. She soon headed upstairs to hear loud screaming from the girls room, rushing to the scene to see Jungkook and the twins laughing happily watching what seemed to be like horror movies and some DVD's about Death movies to Homicide, to murder movies this was no Disney fairyland type of movies. Her kids watching it was utter pure disgust and Lynn was disappointed at Jungkook for showing them something that absurd at a young age.

They were to busy being consumed into the movie that they didn't notice her standing there with her arms cross around her chest.

Jungkooks smile faded when his gaze landed on her, he sigh in annoyance closing his eyes a bit then opened it back again to see her biting the inside of her mouth. He knew she was upset about him not telling her about Lea's behavior but a daughter must always obey her fathers command and Lynn needed to get that in her brain.

"What the hell is this?" she chided picking the scattered movies on the bed "There just movies" he says calmly "These are not the movies I want them to be watching! It's sick and disgusting, why would you show them this?" her anger was building up again she didn't think this whole day would be all about arguing.

"Would you relax? When they grow up they'll probably watch these again, it's not a crime to watch horror movies at a young age" he spatted. "But they'll get influence by it when they grow up" Lynn responded back. He only scoff at her words "Seriously you drain the fun out of everything.. get some fucking chill pill" he said furrowing his brows bumping her shoulders pass her.

Her throat was getting dry and lump inside was forming and so were the tears. She couldn't believe what she just heard from his mouth, she fluttered her lashes only to have tears already dripping, she wiped away her tears harshly ready to walk out but someone gripped on her wrist. It was Ailee this time, Lynn kneeled down to her level and Ailee looked at her mother crying silently "Why are you so weak mother" she says and that was it, Lynn coughed out her cries rushing to an empty room as she curled herself sniffling badly. She heaved heavily and negative thoughts were circulating in her head, why are they like this she wondered. She had a headache from just thinking about today, falling asleep to ease the pain earlier.

______

Ailee, Lea, Yoona and Kira headed to a near by park pulling there toys with a wagon. It was only 5:30 and the sun was soon about to set in couple of hours, though a bunch of other kids were there playing with theirs parents or playing alone on the jungle Jim to the swings or the slides.