39~ Fake

A heavy black cloud coated my eyesight. Nothing to see. Nothing to hear. Just this heaviness in my whole body as if a weight has been planted onto me, so heavy that I felt paralyzed. I can't remember how to open my eyes, I tried to but nothing seems to work.

Couple minutes later I then start to hear noises. The buzzing of machines, the clicking of feet walking near me, and quiet talking, then those noises begins to fade again leaving me in this quiet atmosphere.

I lie still. I strain to hear and makes sense of it all, no idea where am I and why I'm in this darkness. Next thing I know I can feel some light shining, shooting through my closed eyes a pinkish glow. Struggling to open them and I finally did which was a success, blinking in tremor as I adjust my surroundings glancing around to see a bright white place, clean and untouched with marbled floor to the whitest wall covering me in a bubble.

I then realized I was in a hospital, not the ones I've been locked up to but where people come whenever they get sick. And for once I was glad I was in a different place rather being in a cell like some caged animal.

I tried to sit up straight but my left side was in excruciating pain. I grunted pressing the side while I try to sit up, I managed to do so which made my breathing heavy.

Once my breathing has calmed down I tried to recall what happened, then a flashback occurred the screaming of a girl and a boy was rushing through my mind and then everything was clear. Aiden took Lynn away from me, I tried to save her and I couldn't I blame this on me, everything is my fault and I don't know how I'll take it back.

Suddenly a knock on the door made me jump up. Jin hyung came in with a smile on his face approaching me pulling a stool as he took a seat on it.

"How are you feeling kiddo?" He says.

"Fine I guess.."

Jin rises up gesturing me to lift up my arm that was covering the gun shot wound, he then patted the bloody wrapped up mark on the side while I grunted scrunching up my face at the pain. He pressed a little harder which made me cuss underneath my breath.

He then took off his arm and dotted down something on a note pad.

"Okay so your bruised still needs to recover which means you need to stay in this bed till it's all healed, I can't have you running around the hospital so in the mean time take plenty rest" he smiled.

"Luckily the bullet was easy to take out, Aiden must had a good reason for not killing you then, because he could of"

"Hyung can I ask you a question?" I ask not wanting to hear the rest of how I was close to near death experience.

"Sure buddy what is it?"

"Where is Lynn? Where did Aiden take her?" I ask in a hoarse voice.

He sigh pursing his lips knowing he has no answer to my question.

"You're brothers are trying there best to find her and Areum" he says.

That last sentence shot my eyes wider, Areum? What happened to her?

"Wh-where is she?"

He looked at me once again ready to fill in some details that I don't even know about.

"Well for starters Aiden has taken Lynn and Areum as hostages, we don't really know what he wants from them but the only thing we can make out of is that he's about to do something sinister which none of us still has a clue about, secondly ..."

He then sigh again and the look on his face showed whether he should spill it out or not.

I waited patiently for him to continue till the doors swung opened revealing the rest of the guys, their expressions were rather broken down as if there souls left there bodies into a dull dead human being walking around like zombies.

Yoongi was on the verge of crying, a pissed off Taehyung with tears streaming down his cheeks while the others just simply shut down their feelings.

"Wh-what up with you two" I ask to Yoongi and Taehyung in concern.

"Did you tell him what happened to Kira?" Yoongi spoked choking his cries a little.

"I was about to till you guys showed up" Jin hyung replied back.

Taehyung glanced back at me with shooting glare. He was hesitant to speak but took a deep breath and he then spoke.

"Kira is dead... your daughter is dead"

___

The four girls were thrown in the basement with tuck taped mouth and tied up wrist. The muffled cries and screams were heard upstairs to his old home back in the North where Aiden has full custody of the girls.

While busy trying to figure out how to work the resurrection book his men back at the south are in search of his brother, Lexi's sister, Lynn possessive demon Kayla, and the rest of the boys ex-girlfriends. He needed to build his own armies in order to defeat his cousin and bringing back the dead was a sinister idea Aiden could ever think of.

Thanks to Lea and Ailees help they manage to find the direction of where they buried his brother and Lexi's sister along with the rest of the dead souls that will come alive.

Soon Taeil will finally rise from the ashes to kill those who have taken his soul. A bloody family war waiting to happen.

As for the girls down at the basement he needed their non-virgin bloods, he could use his though slicing the girls in half would be much more entertaining in his view.

Picking up the book skimming through while he walked around his dysfunctional home. He did everything he could for the pages to appear with writings on it. But nothing seemed to work, he then decided to ask Areum instead.

He picked up his keys making his way to the basement, the crying of the girls had subsided and as he walked down they hovered down holding their knees for protection.

Their eyes were puffy from weeping so much that there was no tears left for the to cry anymore.

Aiden then pulled Areum up but she snatched it away from his grip as she made a run for it which resolved into a beating, Lynn cried witnessing him beating tortured as her twins nuzzled on there mothers chest to not look at their aunts in that state.

After hours of beating, Aiden gripped her up pulling her with a rope attached to her neck as he rises her up the stairs while she kicked and muffled screams echoes, and out the basement they go shutting the door once again.

He placed her on the sofa throwing the book in front of her. He untangled the ropes around her wrist and ripped off the tape on her mouth.

She looked down a bit confused on how Aiden got the book but  then giggled a bit which made Aiden turned to her in utter baffled.

"Why are you laughing" he grabbed her neck pining it on the head of the sofa.

She released a gulped with a smirk on her face.

"You must be the most pathetic person I've ever known Aiden. I'm not telling you nor am I going to summon your deceased rotten brother into this world" her voice was raspy and hard to get through as Aiden continued to choke her slowly.

"Oh and one thing... You grabbed the wrong book idiot, this book is the fake one." She says tapping the book on her lap.

_________
**CUTT~~
Thank you so much for the views, the votes and the weird wonderful comments, and I hope you guys can continue to keep doing that once the story ends which is still far away from the ending :) anyways I'll see you again and please don't forget to read, vote and please do comment as well ^^