Finale ~ Shit Happens

The smell of hot tea roamed the surface of the air tingling my noes slightly urging me to get up. My eyes slowly popped up as I inhale the aroma, I was still tired and getting up was the last thing I had in mind.

The door instantly opened revealing a beautiful girl walking over to the bedside placing the hot tea on the desk.

My head still ached but I was coming back to my sober self. My eyes trailed her soul that kept coming in and out of the room wanting her to just keep still because my mind felt dizzy just watching her all over the place.

When she came back to my side I held her wrist as she was startled at my actions.

"Oh... Hey you're waking up" she spoke quietly. Her eyes stared back at mine with no active life in it. It was hollow and dark a dazed look, not what I wanted to see, her hands came closer to my face. The tip of her fingertips trailed my noes to my eyes then down my lips, her thumb stopped there as she caressed it gently feeling the softness of it. She smiled shyly as I allowed her to feel me as much as she wanted.

Her hands then landed again on my eyes and a sparkling smile formed on her lips, that enticing smile I missed seeing the most was now flashing ever so happily.

"You have beautiful eyes" she said giggling cutely.

I smiled happily her voice was soft and husky and a bit metallic. She finally took off her hands clasping them together staring blankly once again, yet her smile remains untouched.

I groggily lift myself up, my body leans back on the headboard keeping an eye on her.

Tiny little speck of sound tapped the surface of the window screen. I gaze at it realizing that it was raining outside, the sunny morning only turned to a dull and rainy atmosphere.

Lynn moved to the tv screen turning on the morning news. I didn't understand the language but it showed a video clips of flooding damps, the trees aggressively swooshed side to side from the powerful winds and that could only mean one thing. There was a storm brewing and staying inside was the only option we have.

"I guess where staying inside till the storm clears out" I told her but she was too busy paying attention to the weather lady to care what I said.

She blinked once coming back to her senses.

"S-sorry did you say something?"

I only made a small chuckle telling her it was nothing to worry about.

She crawled back on her side of the bed pulling up the covers snuggling herself right back to sleep. As for me, whenever two people are alone on a boring day which makes it impossible for us to go out and do something because of the storm. A man only has one thing they want...sex. Just thinking about it was killing me inside, I haven't touched her in four years and three months top, it's a world record for me to not go crazy just for one thing I crave the most.

Her breathing, tossing and turning and that white shirt she only has on was driving me nuts. How did I even manage to go this far?

I changed the channels just to distract myself from keeping my hands away her but not a single show made any difference. Feeling her suddenly move changed my eyesight back to her. She stood up picking up her bag rummaging through it when she finally got what she was looking for she sigh deeply at a tired expression.

"What's the matter?" I ask rising up a bit.

"I have this homework to do and it's due the next day though I doubt there would be school since there's a storm, but might as well get it done ...I hate it actually" she laughs.

"What kind of homework?"

"Uhh.. considering your a boy.. you'll probably get excited about it if I tell you" she says taking out a pencil from her case and some papers as she walked to the desk placing her items on it with her laptop opened.