15~ Ooopss I did it again

Since Aiden went out to work Lynn decided to clean the place around, once she finished cleaning the living room she headed into his work place which she's not allowed to go in. As she was cleaning around his desk she accidentally press the green button which made the computer screen turn on. Her eyes grew big as she watched closely at the computer screen where the room was pitch red looking like a club, she gasp when she saw Jungkook while Lexi was giving him a lap dance and he was enjoying every moment of it.

She couldn't seem to look away as Lexi was finishing it off as she came on the table. Jungkook showered her with money while she thanked him repeatedly, she then gulped when he looked straight at the camera almost knowing that someone was watching them. He walked towards the camera as he smirked with a wink then said "Lynn are you watching sweetie? Did you enjoy what just happened earlier? You should come back before Lexi comes and takes you're place. It's not too late you know." He says chuckling.

It made Lynn surprised when the door opened she hurriedly turned off the computer pretending to clean from there. Aiden walked in his office surprised to see Lynn inside, he didn't think she'd be here and he didn't like that she was, this was his private room only he can come in no one else especially his girlfriend.

"What are you doing here?" he said his facial features weren't all grand and happy more like pissed. "Uh... I was cleaning... why are you here, shouldn't you be at work?" She says ready to walk out but Aiden gripped her wrist "I needed to grab some paper works and don't ever come back inside" he warned, she gulped at his sudden change in attitude this was the first to see him all serious and a bit creepy, tho she nodded at his request not wanting for him to catch her again but now that room made Lynn even more curious.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have gone in" she said softly. Aiden shrugged it off taking some work papers from his desk as he simply locked the door shut. He then walked away without saying goodbye to her which made Lynn a bit worried, what could possibly be in that room that he didn't want her to know of? She thought.

___________(next day)

As usual the house grew quiet and eerie the only remaining noise in the four story building was the kids running around playing like they always do. The parents are however are either busy working or tired of watching them as they took a long nap so they can have more energy later on the day.

The kids were at there play room colorful and big, it was the size of a basket ball court this was a present from Jungkook. He wanted to showers his kids with the most expensive things and having there massive play room was one of it. It had monkey bars, to two double slides, a floaty house, two giant totoro and Pororo stuffed figure made only for the twins and the children in the mansion. There own movie theater, a castle doll house, thousands of stuffed fluffy bear scattered around the place and many more toys.

The girls all sat down in circles thinking of a game to play. After much of thinking Yoona snap her fingers with an "Ah" the girls turned there attention to her "We should invite neighbor kids to come and play with us" she said. "Yeah but they don't even like us.." says Kira. "Well we should try and invite them" says Ailee and with that the girls decided to why not try and make friends even they do get rejected at least they tried.

"Okay let's go!" Says Yoona. And the girls all walked out when Kira went to grab her fluffy cat Nub Nub "C'mon Mr.Nub Nub lets go make friends" she says to the grumpy fat cat.

The girls walked around the neighborhood till they spotted some kids simply talking to each other and they were boys.

They soon whispered cute things about them and giggled like cute little girls talking about their crushes as if they had one. They soon walked towards the four boys who didn't seem to enjoy the view as they knew who they were, they seemed to be a bit scared as the four of them clamped closed to each other.