31~ Mia Viotton ?

**If I have many mistakes, I'll fix it when I have time, I'm kind lazy to edit right now ><**

Weeks have past, nothing changed for Jungkook. After the last day of seeing her leave, he finally lost his mind.

The environment he's been living  in has become his own version of hell, the smell of decaying humans surrounded every level of the mansion, bloods of not men but woman he has slept with just to get over someone that was very dear to his heart.

Every girl he slept with was unsatisfying to his crave, it was like tasting spoiled milk, he'd forced himself to find a way to erase her but nothing worked. In the end murdering them was the best solution. He missed those ecstasy feeling when he could just slit their beautiful necks with anything sharp, the cries and shrieking distress sounds that came out of their lungs was like listening to Beethoven, it was that pleasing to him.

He didn't want to stop, not now, not ever. He'd murder up to thirty or more girls probably up to three times a week, young and up to his age, he killed them all.

The mansion was literally spilled and diffused into a pool of their warm blood dripping effortlessly on their fragile bodies. Some still were laying dead, half naked or fully bare.

He raped some of them with anger that kept reconstructing his body, sometimes he just killed them for fun. He could not function without doing something sinister, it was like a drug that's  keeping him high it doesn't last long but it was delightful, since no one was there to tell him how to run his life, he's completely the dictator of his own world his own underworld.

While he was drinking his sorrows away his phone beeped.

Without hesitating he simply answered back.

"Hello?"

"Hey sweetie...its me Mia" she giggled.

Jungkooks eyes shot up wide, his broad shoulders flexed tensely at her voice, one of his friend Mia, they never had a thing and it seemed like she has a heart for someone else, however when Jungkook needed a friend she was there always giving him a lending hand. She had gone away many years just to build her own empire and now that she has accomplished her goal, she has come back.

Jungkook chugged a bit of his beverage making that "Ahh" noise.

"Where are you at?" He ask not even questioning her whereabouts.

"Mr.Tea Time" she says smirking through the phone.

"I'll be there" he told her and he then hanged up.

_______

The painted sky turned to a tinted black ink engulfing the indigo sky, while ravishing diamonds sparkled above it.

Jungkook ran up the stairs crushing the bones of decaying bodies underneath his foot.

He soon got himself ready as he headed out in search of his new girl.

As he drove to the destination that Mia has given him. His minds dwelled on the accident weeks ago, wiping his face with his hands as he drove uncontrollably through the highways. Every detail of the past was painful to brood over, he has to try to obliterate all the toxic memories of her it's not even worth remembering anymore.

She moved on and so should he, he can't live a pathetic life just  contemplative about her till five in the morning.

He's going to live a happy life now, with someone else.

On the corner of his eye was the cafe, he parked his car in front of it. He got out putting his right hand in his pocket as he walked towards the cafe.