27~ Decaying

The lips of Taehyung was soft and moist feeling the bliss lift up through her body, that same spark tickled her lips and down her spine just like old times. She shot her wide open realizing her behavior as she suddenly pushed him off her harshly causing him to fall down.

She abruptly sat back up mending her dress not gazing back at him from his sudden actions. V got up from his feet glancing at Lynn who seemed startled from his activities earlier, he chuckled at how red she was from the kiss.

"I I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, I simply just miss you're lips" he gulped the last part.

"I..it's fine .. " she chuckled awkwardly with a blush.

"Uh... I I better g-go" she stutters.

"Wait!" V yelled as he gripped her wrist.

She turned to face him wondering what else he wants.

"If you're really leaving...then stay at my apartment for now till your settled. Me and Areum are not using it since we live back at the mansion" he says fishing out a key as he handed it to her.

"Oh wow.. Uhm are you sure? What if you decide to come back?" She ask taking it from his hands.

"Yea I'm sure, just use it feel free to even decorate it in your style and we might not even come back" he says scratching his head.

Lynn bowed as she thanked him politely.

"I'll be back to get you your things" he says.

"N-no .. I can buy new clothes, and new items" replying back.

He simply nodded without any words but ruffled her hair just for the fun of it, which she ended up pouting at him.

________

Lynn walked with V as they both ventured back to there cars, but along the way they held hands playing with each other's just like in the past. It felt nice to hold each other's hands again, the warmth feeling was indescribable that V didn't feel like breaking away.

Driving back in there separate ways V hopes that Lynn finally gets to live the life that she wanted, but felt unhappy that she'll be living by herself.

Along his way home he couldn't stop smiling at his actions on kissing Lynn. It felt right for some reason, he didn't think he'd do it but it happened, regretting it was not on his mind as he simply felt good about it.

As V parked his car next to J-hopes Areum was already waiting for him with grin on her face.

He walked out extending his arms while Areum came running to his hugging him happily.

V pecked her cheeks while she giggled cutely as she did the same.

"Oppa! What took you so long? I miss you so much!" She pouted.

"Sorry baby I was with Lynn" he smirked.

She dramatically gasps, but didn't think much of it since he always tells her everything, and that's what makes there relationship so much better then the rest. They hardly fight, only when they can't decided on what foods to eat or arguing about having kids, when it comes to other people they made a deal to always be truthful.

"I feel sorry for her, Lexi is taking over the house.. seems like we have a new dictator other than Jungkook.." She sighs.

"Yeah... About her, Jungkook doesn't even like her so why are they even together?"

Areum shrugged at the question while she laced her fingers with V's.

Now that Lynn is gone would Jungkook even care? But he has to know so he wouldn't have to worry as much, he thought.