6~ Dicipline

It was almost 8:30pm and the fours girls hasn't come back yet from the playground. Lynn called her daughters but they didn't reply, she texted them couples times and no response. Lynn was beginning to panic at the thought that something must of happened to them on the way home.

She walked around the bedroom biting her nails desperately thinking of going after them. Lynn knew she had to do something, she didn't want them coming home all bruised up or getting into fights instead she dialed on 911. The phone ranged from the other line and soon after a woman's voice was heard "Hello, how can I help you?" She ask "I'd like to report four missing girls" Lynn says running her hands through her hair. "Ok.. And what are they're names" she ask while typing something on her keyboard "Uhm.. it's Lea, Ailee, Yoona & Kira" but before she could continue talking to the dispatcher someone snatched her phone away.

It was Jungkook coming from behind her covering her mouth as she muffled screams. "Hello ma'am sorry to bother you.. my wife accidentally called you. My kids are fine they're back at home" he smiled through the phone he listen some more till he nodded with a "mmhmm" and he then hanged up.

She bit Jungkooks index finger hard causing a bite mark to form, he grunted at her action. She turned around as she slapped his face breathing heavily "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! OUR KIDS ARE MISSING AND YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN!" She yelled. "There in the kitchen eating... maybe if you come out of this room you'd know that they just got home awhile ago" he calmly said glaring at her deeply. Lynn rushed downstairs pushing him asked while Jungkook followed behind her.

She barge in the kitchen seeing all four girls eating ice cream. Lynn wiped her tears away looking at each one of them her gaze then landed on Lea, she was sure it was her idea to stay out late. She grabbed Lea's arm pulling her to the living room, Jungkook bit down on the inside of his mouth leaning against the wall arms cross observing the scene.

"Lea you know you were supposed to come home at 6 not 8! And when I call or text you, you better answer me back .. do you understand?!" she says kneeling down to her, Lea glanced down not making eye contact with her mother. "Lea when I'm talking to you, you better look at me!" Lynn retorted "Lea look at me" she says more calmly. Lea only puff her cheeks crossing her arms with anger, she never liked it when her mom meddles in her business, she should just leave her alone and not bother her.

Lynn eyes then glanced at the bag that was on the couch maybe there was something in there that could explain why they were late. She didn't know why but whatever Lea has she ends up bringing tons of crap from places. "Lea bring your bag" Lynn ask but her daughter was as stubborn as Jungkook. She sigh walking pass her grabbing the bag unzipping it, she gasp when the doll fell out along with knives and razor blades and book about murder weapons.

She picked up the knife turning around to face her daughter "Why are these in your bag?" her voice was brittle and her chest was beginning to become heavy. When she didn't answer she tried again and again till she couldn't take it anymore, "LEA ANSWER ME WHY ARE YOU PLAYING WITH THESE THINGS!" she cried out but with no answer Lynn marched to her and slapped her daughters face.

She covered both her hands gasping at her reaction her body was hot shivering with pain, she never slapped her daughters in her life and this was the first time she done it, she didn't mean to do it, it just happen because of frustration. Lea's right cheek was burning red, she didn't cry but she seemed like she was about to.

Lynn's hands tremor in fear from what she's done, she kneeled down to touch Lea's cheeks only to get her hands whacked by her. "Lea baby I I didn't mean to" she cried out.

She soon cried out "Appa" and Jungkook had enough, he walked towards her lifting her up shushing her daughter "It's okay daddies here" he says while he shot death glares at Lynn.