30~ Goodbyes

"Take care of yourself" she says and then finally left.

Interlacing her delicate hands with someone new, someone improved, someone that won't abuse her, her delicate heart was now filled with red blooming roses instead of venomous bile.

His heart was severely pulverizing into a dark tinted blood, chemically concealed into a pit poison darkness.

His brain overflowed with dangerous thoughts as he tapped his fingers on the desk while he bit his other nails as it trembles harshly. Thinking about committing suicide simply lingered in his head, there was no need of him to live anymore, In fact he thought it was a good idea to just end his misfortune now without his family by his side living has become a diminishing factor and fighting for Lynn was no where in his mind, letting her go was the hardest part but taking her back will only make things worse.

He wanted her to be happy, and now that she is he wanted her to stay that way.

Everyone was gone including Lynn who no longer could make him smile. The only person that can hold his hands as tight as she could while they dangle their relationship in a thin rope, struggling for survival. But in the end the the thin rope somehow could not stand the weight as it broke off sending the two into different realms.

He's back in hell, alone with a demon that's waiting to come out sooner or later. While Lynn in the opposite side is in a peaceful world with no inflicting harm.

He nonchalantly walked downstairs to the bathroom closing it slightly. He then glanced at himself in the mirror as he tried to form a smile indicating that he's doing fine, but sadly his lips paralyzed into an unhappy one.

The paleness of his face made him look like a zombie that needed to be cured. His dull eyes had no spark of enthusiasm, it was droopy and uninviting. His lips scratched up and dry but was still moist from his licking a few times. Appearance wise was just dreadful and unalluring.

Opening the drawer as he then took out a razor blade. It was his only friend right now, the only thing that can give him relaxation and satisfying desire.

Jungkook smiled at the blade finally accepting his failure as a person with no life left that can make him want to live any further.

He bit his bottom side lip firmly while he slit couple of his skins on his wrist, he grimaced at the tingling sensation on his arms. He kept cutting and cutting his wrist in different angles while he cried out his anger with a laugh.

Blood soaked around his wrists dripping slowing from his hands and down to the white marbled floor, his breathing was unstable and his wrist throbbing in pain tho he tried to not think about it, the feeling of agony subdue.

In a way he never felt better, as he thought about it more, every cut that he made was how many times he had damage Lynn now he wondered was this how much suffering she felt, was this how much she has gone through over the years?

He felt her misery, every stinging feeling was how much he'd caused it.

Every memory, drained into a pit of burning flames. It was now mixed in ashes once he blew it out piece by piece of tiny little fragment of dust turned into nothing. It was somewhere in the air, he can no longer touch, he can no longer see it was gone.

The loss of blood gushed rapidly making him roll his eyes trying to process where he was at, but his eyes seemed to be giving up on him as he soon fell to the floor hitting his head with a loud thud.

Everything was now pitch black not even a sound passed through his ears, it was blur and utter darkness of isolation.

_______