48~ Always By Your Side

It was a sunny afternoon and once again Jungkook took a stroll around the neighborhood to the cafe he always goes to and once he was done took another stroll around Chinatown.

He fished out the paper that the old lady gave him yesterday. It was the blind girl address, he decided to go meet her and hope she doesn't go crazy on him that a total stranger just passing by happens to watch over her.

The old lady told him that where they live isn't far from the cafe he was at and so Jungkook walked instead.

He stood in front of a dull and dingy apartment disgusted that girl would live there.

"Her parents should've given her a better place to stay, this place is horrible" he says.

He then started to walk up the stairs and to her room. Once he was on her door step he began knocking on the door, be started banging as many times but no one seemed to opened.

"Is she deaf too?" He says in irritation.

"Hey ~ who are you?"

Jungkook turned around, his heart started beating at a high rate his mouth couldn't even make a single word form as he stood there bewildered at the image that stood in front of him. His family lied to him ..but why? He was angry but the anger subsided when he kept staring at her.

"Okay .. I'm seeing things now fuck" he sighs wiping his face. He looks back and he wasn't dreaming it was real .. she was real. She still looked the same as before still beautiful as always.

He approached her calmly and when he was finally close to her he couldn't help put place his hands on her white cheeks.

"He-hey what are you doing?" She says furrowing her bows at the odd sensation of his palm against her cheeks. She didn't push him away she didn't know why it was as if it was okay for him to do so. Butterflies in her stomach swarm to the feeling of his tender touch. She was wondering why she was feeling this way.

He scrutinized her eyes. It looked the same as before except she can't see him and that what's hurting him, the fact that she won't be able to see what he looked like in her eyes.

When Jungkook realize what he was doing he took off his hand apologizing for his behavior.

"I I I'm so-sorry I didn't mean to" he says admiring her presence.

"It's fine .. don't do that again" she says walking pass him.

He grabbed her arm pulling her into a hug.

"H-hey get off me you creep!" she pushed him away only to make him confused. He wanted to know why she was acting like she hasn't met him or even seen him before.

"Y-you don't remember me! Not one bit? We were a couple and and we got married and had kids!" He shouted at her which scared her a bit.

"I'm sorry I don't know you and whatever we had never happened" she says pushing off him, she then walked to her room and close the door leaving him baffled.

Those words hit him like a tsunami, not only was she blind but she can't even remember there life together.

"Fine if you can't remember what we had .. let's start over" he whispered in no one in particular.

He stayed by the her door throughout the day hoping she'd come out her room. As the day turned into night he finally gave up, now that he knows where she lives he'll visit her everyday.

He was just about to leave till the door opened revealing Lynn in big white plain T-shirt. What she didn't know was that the shirt belonged to Jungkook who was smirking at the sight.

"Where you going looking like that?" Jungkook chuckles.

"None of your business" she says. She pushed pass him as she walked ahead while Jungkook followed her from behind.

It was night time and at this time of hour who knows who would be lurking around the streets especially when she's in her night outfit.

Even though he wasn't holding her hands he was still happy that he got to meet her again. Volunteering was the best idea he had all day.

They soon arrived at a cafe. She ordered her drink and a small cake and then sat down by the window. Jungkook ordered just a drink while he sat across from her eyeing her closely. When her meals arrived she began to devour the cake, Jungkook smiles when a smudge of frosting landed on her noes which he couldn't help but chuckle quietly at how cute she was.

She would swing her legs back and forth whenever she was cold.

Since Jungkook had a jacket on he ask the waiter to hand his jacket to Lynn. The waiter spoked to her she couldn't refuse since she was feeling very cold at that moment, she didn't know who it belonged to but promised to give it back as soon as she was done with her meals. She then took the jacket and wrapped it around her body.

Once they were done she existed out the door the waiter gave him back his jack and Jungkook walked out following her once more.

She hummed a tune that only Jungkook would know about. He remembered whenever he was upset she would hum a lullaby tune for him to calm down and it was effective in his opinion.

She then shift her direction and walked on top of the sidewalk benches that had big trees planted on each row. Jungkook rushed to her side looking up at her as she extended both arms apart pretending to fly.

She finally got off as she continued to stroll back to her home.

Jungkook desperately wanted to hold hands so bad so he thought of a lie and hopefully it worked.

"Hey ... I think you should hold my hand for a minute" he spoke up.

She turned around in shock. "You've been following me!" She yelled.

"Yes.. And only because someone could do harmful things to you" he shouted back.

"Look there's couple of bad guys all hovering on that side of the street if you go there they won't leave you alone, if we walk together and hold hands maybe they'll leave us alone"

She took a deep sigh. Though he was right at this hour guys definitely won't leave her alone, she's been tortured from them all the time. Since she is blind they think they can manipulate people like her. She didn't feel like arguing as she decided to give in.

She sticked out her hand. And with a smile that formed on Jungkook face he took it in lacing there fingers together.

She gulped the sudden feeling and she didn't know why all of a sudden this was happening to her. Though she was glad someone was next to her this late at night. She didn't hasn't figured out why he was here in the first place why did he come here for her?

"I haven't quite introduced myself ... I'm Jeon Jungkook and youngest CEO in Korea ...And you are"

Lynn was taken back, he was young yet powerful ruling with an iron fist as for her she was poor with not much to live by. But having a friend wouldn't hurt a bit would it.

"I'm Lynn Rinrapat just an ordinary girl....Nice to meet you" she says with smile.

Jungkook nodded with smile. They continued to walk till she halted to a stop. He looked at her, she was a big nervous that this will be a big step in her life, she was always alone and having someone by her side was something she was still afraid of.

"Hey.. don't be scared I'm right here ... I'll always be next to you. Just think of me as your angel" he says.

In that moment he leans in and pecked her cheeks which her cheeks formed into crimson red blush.

"I'm glad I found you again"

__________
**CUTT~~
Whew~ two updates in one night hehe. Well my hands are tired and this story is far from over so please stay tune and don't forget to vote and comment ^^

Psychopath III ••J.J.K   [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें