24~ Ringa Linga

It was getting pretty late and the rain began to down pour heavily on the earth, people rushed everywhere running to near by shades as they wait for the rain die down, some covering their heads hoping to block the wetness of the air.

Lynn and Jungkook ran to a near by building that had a rusty shade but it kept them safe from the rain tho they were still drenched from it.

She shivered at the coldness as Jungkook took off his jacket covering her body for warmth. It wasn't enough but it helped a little. There teeth rattled as the coldness and the heavy raindrops began to touched there fair skins. Lynn who seemed to be looking a bit weary began to shut down her entire body.

Jungkook notice her actions as he wrapped his arms around her giving her as much heat as possible. The rain pored down thickly almost flooding the streets with its massive raindrops.

They could've run back to the car was parked six blocks away which was pretty far from where they were standing, Lynn didn't seem to have the energy to run that far considering her physical state was not so well.

"It's okay, I got you" he says biting his cold lips also feeling a bit weary.

He held onto her body tight as she began to feel sick almost closing her eyes in defeat. Jungkook shook her slightly waking her up from falling apart.

"Come on Lynn stay with me" he says.

He then fished out his phone from his pocket but there was no signal, calling V to get them was not possible at that moment.

He cuss under his breath feeling the shivering girl around his arms ready to pass out anytime soon. There was no where to go for help as the hospital was miles away, he can only hope for the rain to subside for now.

Minutes turned to hours and the rain hasn't stopped flooding up the city. He began to worry about Lynn's figure knowing that she's beginning to feel dreadfully ill.

"O-oppa...I I ca-can't I'm so weak" she whispered breathing heavily as she gripped tighter on his shirt.

"I'm here...don't fall asleep you can make it, the rain will stop soon" he responded.

He immediately picked up his phone once more hoping it would get signals which finally did, calling V to pick them up pronto.

Jungkook lifted Lynn up bridal style as he sat down on the wet disgusting floor caressing her face trying to give her as much heat as possible. Her lips began to form into a white shade of beige while her skin turned flourish into a pale white paint, her skin was cold refusing to generate herself for heat, all Jungkook could do was wait for his hyung to come get them from this nightmare he's facing.

Thirty minutes later V came running down with an umbrella in his hands.

"Hey! What happened to you two?" He worriedly ask.

He didn't say anything but picked himself up carrying the sick girl to the car while V held the umbrella up for them.

Jungkook sat in the passengers seat while he rested her head on his lap watching her with heartache.

V started the engine as they drove back home. He didn't speak as he simply let the maknae have his moments with her.

~~

Once they reached the mansion he lifted her up heading to there bedroom placing her on the bed. He touched her forehead feeling the warmth, she was having a fever, he then placed the duvet covers on her as he headed downstairs to make her soup.

"I'll be back" he says planting kisses on her cheeks.

He walked to the kitchen as he began to make hot miso soup which is her favorite and hot herbal tea.