Short Prologue?

POISON HEART III ~ coming soon ~

WARNING ~

This story contains allot of bloody situations, very sexual, violence, foul words and if you are sensitive readers that don't like any of these things I suggest you read something else. Not trying to be harsh but the story is called "Psychopath" for a reason. I cannot change my character bcuz it's already settled to that. Jungkook in this story is not affiliated with Jungkook in real life aside from his appearance....It's just a story guys ~ pls don't be harsh on me.

"Belonging to someone is a pleasant thing which never happened to me before you walked into my troublesome life with that enchanting smile of yours. You lulled to sleep my restless demons thanks to your soothing voice. But now, the thought of your heart stopping beating for me some horrific days keeps going around my head like a burnt out tape. I genuinely wouldn't know what to do with my hands if yours suddenly didn't want to be intertwined with mines anymore. I became so foolishly addicted to the way you move I'd be completely lost if I ever had to find my way in this dark world next to me..... Don't leave me .. I need you like a brain breaths thoughts... Don't make my demons eat me up landing me into a cold and lonely world .... Don't leave me"

A/N <~>
If I don't write it now I might forget everything and since I have time why not start. Oh sorry for the crappy cover I'm using wattpad cover app it's okay but I don't have time to make it perfect. Uhm well this is just a short prologue idk if call it that but hehe~ anyways I'm still not sure when I'll publish the first chapter. It'll drop by like a flying seagull pooping on someone's head without any warnings. So in the meantime thanks for always supporting and I shall see you again my fellow jellybunnies ^^