18~ Crushed

Jungkook had nothing else to say other than watched her cry her tears out. He wasn't expecting her to come clean, he thought he'd had to find out himself from V or any of the members but she told the truth and that's what he was waiting for to push her over the edge just to break down her walls and talking about the baby probably triggered it or she was scared of what'll happen if she didn't reveal it sooner.

He suddenly extended  his right arm in the air while Lynn covered her face for defense, knowing that it's Jungkook she thought he would hit her then and now, she yelp when Jungkook only held her cheek lifting her chin up to look at him. She was so nervous and scared she was shivering in shock that he didn't hit her as she thought he would.

"I'm ...*sigh* not going to hit you" he told her as he simply caresses her cheekbone.

He wiped her damped and messy makeup with his sleeve shirt, but even with all the messy residue on her face she still looked beautiful.

"Wh-why didn't y-you hit me?" she stuttered.

He took a deep sigh biting the inside of his mouth.

"Because... Because I don't want to mess up that pretty face of yours anymore. I'm done hurting you. Tho there's  no guarantee  you'll take me back or even accept my apologies but I'll wait when you're ready to return. As for now.. as long as that idiot cousin of mine doesn't harm you I'll let you stay with him." He says while he put on a depressed smile for her.

"But..but?"

"No Lynn... I think it's time that we venture off into different routes" he says lowering his head as if hiding his tears that's about to burst anytime soon.

Lynn covered her mouth realizing what he meant by those words, she didn't know how to respond to that but she didn't want him to leave. Not ever. She thought that leaving him would make him change for the better, she thought wrong, instead he's finally leaving her and he won't change at all if she's not there to keep him from being all fucked up.

He lifted his face up and the tears where visible rosy and puffy cheeks to biting his lips he knows he doesn't want to let her go but if that's the only way to keep her safe then let it be. He wanted nothing more than to have her have a happy life a happy ending not an upside down ending were it turned into wonderland of danger in every corner she turns to.

"Thanks... Thanks for telling me the truth about that baby. But also.. Thanks for always being there when I'm in my deepest darkest depths and I'm very sorry for being like this to you. I'm sorry for always hurting you, and mostly I'm sorry for raping you... I'll take good care of the twins, there the best little shit I've ever gotten" he continued but all Lynn could do was listen while she covered her mouth sobbing silently.

Jungkook then looked at his fourth finger he chuckled sniffling a bit as he simply took out the ring he once thought it had a chance of going farther but without its other companionship the ring was just an ordinary ring with no love or everlasting memories. It was gone everything was gone and this was simply the end of there love which didn't seem to last long as they hope it would.

"I'm really glad I've got to meet and spend time with you ... you were really my angel sent from heaven to save me from the darkness but .. the darkness always seems to pull me back in".

He extended his arms as he simply embraced the broken shattered girl like before. Her warmth and beautiful tender heart was once again poison by her lover. She snuggled on his chest as she cried her heart out.

He kissed her forehead to her lips one last time before he let go.

"Like I said ... Take care of yourself, but if Aiden tries to hurt you.. call me okay and I'll reason with him..."

"I'm so sorry it didn't work out. But I wish you the best and hopefully we'll see each other in the future?" He fake chuckled kissing her cheeks before walking away while Lynn fell to the floor bawling her cries out.

_______

Jungkook walked out as he kneeled down to catch his breath he could still hear her cries ringing in his ear. He's tears soon fled like a river no way of stopping it, he wiped his face with both hands trying to calm down a little.

He had been thinking of this for quiet sometime now and he had to break the news. No matter how much he loved that girl there's always that inner demon in him that'll ruin the moment. He couldn't control his anger, he hates it whenever they do get in an argument he ends up beating her up like some kind of rag doll. But his ferocious beast will soon come out and play, having her with Aiden would be a good idea except he isn't so jolly himself.

There's always that thought if he made the right decision, for now he thinks he did. This was for her safety if she's around him for too long Jungkook might hurt her all over again, he couldn't let that happen tho he didn't want to break up with her either but it had to happen sooner or later.

"Please forgive me Lynn ~" he whispered looking at the ring in his hands. He put in his pocket as he headed back home. It was almost time to go killing again and everyone of them will turn back into killing machines that they once were known for.

________

Lynn opened her blurry eyes scanning her surroundings, she immediately got up but only to be pulled back by a strapped up chair.

She looked around and all she could see were test tubes, medical equipments, a small operating room which still has fresh putrid smell of blood dripping down, she then realize she's not in Aiden's apartment anymore, but a horror movie that seemed to become a reality for her.

She screamed from the top of her lungs calling out for help. She wriggled herself around the strapped chair but nothing worked she panted heavily as she grew tired of shouting which no ones seemed to even know she's down in a basement.

Three minutes later the door opened, she couldn't quiet see who till his full figure was shone it was Aiden, he was holding a needle in his hands. Lynn tried to push away but of course that didn't work as he came closer and closer cupping her jawline tightly.

"Hey cupcake good to see you again!" He clapped. She pushed his arm off which worked as he simply glanced at her.

"What the hell is this Aiden?!" She yelled struggling to get out.

"Well see... I need you keep your mouth shut for me... because soon one of my family member is coming back" he says all in a giddy tone.

"What are you talking about?"

"What I mean is... You've come back to life possibly by magic, honestly I don't know... But I do know is that there is a book that can bring a person to life ... and with you not being able to talk those cousins of mine won't find out my plan." He says as he kept injecting something on a small bottle.

"What the hell are you saying? What plan!?"

"A plan to get my brother back to life" ... he says smiling. "I miss him.. Don't you?" He laugh hysterically.

__________
**CUTT~~
Hello Jellybunnies~ okay so this time this will be my last chapter of the whole week till the second week. In the meantime please give me feedback on the chapter tell me what you guys think ask me questions correct me if I'm wrong lol but be also sure to vote and don't forget to read. ^^ I'll miss you guys until we meet again my lovelies ~