46~ No Mercy

*I'm not really good at making an action scene so bare with me because it's going to suck * >~<

His pulse speld up and he was breathing very shallow. His muscles grew tense and his body temperature was rising, he could almost feel his blood boiling in his vains.

In a blink of an eye Jungkook pulled out his Walther PK380 gun and began shooting at the coffins that dangled from the ceilings. Once the other three fell to the ground NamJoon, Yoongi, V and Jungkook charged at Aiden and his men's.

Everyone started running in different directions chasing there enemies, all splitting apart from the rest of their groups.

V got a hold of Lexi's arm shoving her into dusty destroyed room. With one swing, his fist landed on her jawline causing her to fall down.

She grunted hard as she tried to get up but he was quick enough to kick her hard on her stomach.

He grabbed her hair pinning her body on the floor. He hovered over her and without any hesitation he immediately started pounding her face with his fist till blood kept spilling out. She didn't really had any physical strength to move her body and with one final blow her breathing has stopped.

He finally got off her, fixed his jacket then ran back out the room going back to the main hallway where Jin, Jimin and J-hope were busy unlocking the coffins.

"Jimin blow this up now!" Jin demanded. Jimin obeyed his command loading up his pistols aiming its target on the giant lock. The chains soon crumbled down, and the three boys lifted up the handles of the coffins.

They witness a horrifying view of three girls curled up in a fatal position all drained in blood and bruises.

"What the hell happened to them?" Jimin spoked.

Jin placed his two fingers on there necks feeling there pulse. He sigh that two out of three are still breathing. Lynn and Mia the only survivors of this tragic incident while Areum heart has also drifted away.

V only held onto his tears when he learns that's she's not going to be waking up any time soon. He rushed to her side pulling her up into a hug, tightly snuggling his face on her chest as he silently cried out his tears that eventually pour down.

While he was busy holding onto Areum, Jin swift his hands on Lynn's hair that was in the way. He gasp in shock, mouth parted and so was his eyes.

"Wh-what happened?" J-hope ask.

Jin pointed at her eye. It was wrapped in white towel which blood seeped through it.

He then slowly took off the blind fold. Her eyes were close but dry blood stains were pouring out.

"Shit..." He spoke in disgust.

"We can't let Jungkook know...he can't meet her or even touch her. Jimin go and get her out of here take her back at our family home I'll meet you there shortly." Jin told him and no protest was to be made.

"Oh and take this .." Jin pulls out a passport which was Lynns.

"What's this for?" Jimin ask.

"Those two can never meet each other again."

As much as he wanted the maknae to be happy, this so called 'love' for each other was simply dying and he could no longer watch Lynn be tortured same goes for Jungkook.

"It's for the best. Jungkook is still sick, I'm still not convinced that he's getting any better. As for Lynn take her back to Thailand" his eyes then averted at V. He finally stopped crying as he moved his way to his hyung.