25 ~ Bruised Carnival

The whole family gathered in the living room with there kids and wives snuggled closely next to there husbands and fathers while they watched a movie. It was one of those lazy days once again and as for Jungkook his cheerful expression glued to his face witnessing his wife and daughters by his side just like old times.

Everyone was absorbed into the show until it cut through a commercial break and the boys groan in irritation.

"Look daddy!" Says Yoona as she pointed at the commercial

"Look daddy!" Says Yoona as she pointed at the commercial. A carnival was being held this whole week from Russia and the kids expression was brighter than the sun, there eyes twinkling in amusement getting closer to the screen and tonight was the grand opening.

"Daddy can we go! Please please!" Yoona shouted jumping up and down pulling Yoongi's arm.

"Ah man I'm kind of lazy, plus clowns creeps me out" he says pretending to close his eyes.

Yoonas brows furrowed into a frown as she huff and puff while she glared her father with knifes shooting at his body mentally she was thinking that. She rolled her fist up turning white and pale.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhg!" She screamed.

"I want to go! Take me there daddy!" she whined.

Yoongi only sigh at her stubbornness as he simply lay down on Haneul's lap. "Babe, let's just go, she won't stop till you take her" she says.

"Aaaaapppppaaa!" She screamed again and this time her eyes began to water and tears stormed off her.

"Okay okay fine fine! Let's all go! Sheesh" he says sighing in defeat. The others laugh but agreed to go with the whole family as well.

"YASSS CARNIVAL TIME!" Yelled Kira.

The family shut down the TV as they all headed upstairs to get ready.

~~

Lynn as usual couldn't decided what to wear, till she pulled out a blue checkered dress which Jungkook gave a thumps up.

"Umma Lea took my shirt!" Ailee whined.

"But it's mine anyways!" She retorted back.

"Give it back!" Ailee shouted.

"STOP! How about for one night Ailee you let your sister borrow that shirt while you pick something else... honey you have plenty of nice clothes, pick anyone" she says kneeling to there level

"Fine! If you stained my shirt Lea, you better keep your eyes open tonight" Ailee warned as she chose a different clothing to wear.

Lynn puff a breath holding her head while Jungkook rubbed her back making her feel better.

"They really suck at sharing" he chuckled and Lynn only hit his arm playfully.

"Okay all set?" He ask.